Assassin's Creed III

Started by Gosutoraida, Feb 16, 2012, 02:40:55 PM

Author
Assassin's Creed III (Read 43,103 times)

Gate

Gate

King Washington summed up in one picture.

Vepariga

Vepariga

respect the power of the tea.

WinterActual

WinterActual

http://kotaku.com/5987035/assassins-creed-iv-is-all-about-pirates-according-to-this-poster

Holy shit! They are shitting those games faster than CoD  :laugh:

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

This is the tale of captain Jack Sparrow

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 26, 2013, 06:49:35 PM
http://kotaku.com/5987035/assassins-creed-iv-is-all-about-pirates-according-to-this-poster

This looks fake, yet the information sounded somewhat valid. I guess we'll check stores March 4th to see if it's not. Though, by the look of the game and setting, I kinda hope it is fake.

Pirates in an AC game doesn't really catch my interest...

Gate

Gate

Spinoff coming. Spinoff Coming.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 26, 2013, 09:48:37 PM

This looks fake, yet the information sounded somewhat valid. I guess we'll check stores March 4th to see if it's not. Though, by the look of the game and setting, I kinda hope it is fake.

Are you f**king joking?! How in the hell is PIRATES not something to be excited about when the ACIII Naval missions were the BEST part of the game?! IMAGINE HOW MUCH THEY HAVE IMPROVED!!!!!

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 27, 2013, 06:33:40 AM
Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 26, 2013, 09:48:37 PM

Are you f**king joking?! How in the hell is PIRATES not something to be excited about when the ACIII Naval missions were the BEST part of the game?! IMAGINE HOW MUCH THEY HAVE IMPROVED!!!!!

Naval missions are cool.

But an entire game based on just pirates? Nah...
Now if they threw in another main antagonist and just had a lot of naval missions with pirates?

Hell yea.

Gate

Gate

There comes a point where suspension of disbelief is no longer there. An Assassin's Creed full titled game with pirates as a constant enemy is something that kills my immersion into the story. It's goofy, and silly. Moreso than anything else I've ever seen in the series.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Gate on Feb 27, 2013, 12:54:38 PM
There comes a point where suspension of disbelief is no longer there. An Assassin's Creed full titled game with pirates as a constant enemy is something that kills my immersion into the story. It's goofy, and silly. Moreso than anything else I've ever seen in the series.

This is sort of what I was thinking.

It's just weird.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Anyone hear read the Daniel Cross/Nikolai Orelov comics? I haven't, but from what I've heard, it seems like an interesting story and if a game was made, maybe a prequel to the AC series? Would help flesh out not only characters like Vidic, along with Abstergo Industries, but also Cross in AC3, who isn't really that developed.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 27, 2013, 10:07:50 PM
Anyone hear read the Daniel Cross/Nikolai Orelov comics? I haven't, but from what I've heard, it seems like an interesting story and if a game was made, maybe a prequel to the AC series? Would help flesh out not only characters like Vidic, along with Abstergo Industries, but also Cross in AC3, who isn't really that developed.
Cross was always intended to be Desmond's rival. That's why I kinda just went "pfft, u serious?" at his demise.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Still stuck on eavesdropping on Washington. It is pissing me off because I want to play this game, but can't get past that sequence. Ugh.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 01, 2013, 04:00:01 PM
Still stuck on eavesdropping on Washington. It is pissing me off because I want to play this game, but can't get past that sequence. Ugh.
circle around and take out every guard except for the one in front of them. Sabotage the cannons during this. Then start the sequence when on the rooftop. hide in the hay bale and wait for them to pass.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Finally playing the Washington campaign. I think Washington was a good man and probably the second greatest president we ever had. Also, his refusal of kingship was probably one of the most admirable acts in American history, yet I could see it go this way. If he had been just a slightly different person, it's possible that everything could have changed for the worse.

Very excited. I've heard good things, and the whole idea sounds great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed