Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 867,483 times)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

It has been a while since i dont post anything in the forum, i havent been collecting for a few years until some months ago that i bought the masked scar predator then i had to get everybody else lol, so i tracked down the rest of the avp gang since i dont care that much about the  Kenner homages, these is what i could get plus the rest of my collection

Still waiting for the queen to arrive..

predlord

predlord

Hey all!

Already posted pics of my collection a while back, it has grown quite a bit since.

A lot of it is in storage at the moment due to lack of space (common concern here I suppose)

Thought I'd share my VHS/DVD/Blu Ray collection and some new stuff I got recently

VHS Boxsets

DVD Boxsets + Other stuff

Blu Ray Collection

Kotobukiya Big Chap

Kotobukiya Dog Alien

(Sorry these came sideways)

Eaglemoss Alien

Kotobukiya Big Chaps

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nice collection post predlord (I like the eaglemoss Alien. I hope the engineer version from Prometheus looks good)

& WolfPredator89 (really clean setup with all of the figures, nicely done!)

I recently came across this Wolf Predator (Heavy Armor) figure from Bandai SH MonsterArts & thought it was a pretty decent figure with a lot of accessories. Especially compared to the Neca version, which was ok but I always thought they'd remake it at some point maybe.

Anyway, here are some pics & he is a bit smaller than the Neca versions, but it's not that bad actually. Hope you guys like though!

(*I did have to buy the water needle gun & medikit backpack accessories separately from the other Bandai Wolf Predator Version*)

predlord

predlord

Thanks man appreciate it!

Your figure collection is amazing  ;).

Last acquisition, the Polish DVD versions, wich are nice because they have a booklet integrated in the case and the covers are really cool

Vark_

Vark_

Indeed, the covers really kick a** comapred to what we are used to see !!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: predlord on Jul 05, 2017, 04:33:40 PM
Thanks man appreciate it!

Your figure collection is amazing  ;).

Last acquisition, the Polish DVD versions, wich are nice because they have a booklet integrated in the case and the covers are really cool

:o  That´s some nice package! Sure the Polish people know how to make not only gorgeous film posters. I hpe to find them for cheap in ebay some day.

Alien13

Alien13

Ill give you guys a quick rundown of what I own. Ill post pics when I get everything setup.

Here are some of my more collectible things:

-25th Anniversary DVD Alien Head Boxset (Japanese Version)
- VHS Facehugger Case Boxset w/everything included & the hard to find shirt that came with it(Sealed also ;D)
- All Alien Funko Pops(SDCC Alien-only 1008 made), Alien, Alien Queen, Ripley, Alien Covenant: Daniels, David, Neomorph, Oram(Hot topix), Xenomorph(Gamestop Exclusive) and the regular Xenomorph.
- Loot Crate 30th Aliens Anniversary
- Alien Covenant A-Box
- Diamond Select Banks- Warrior Alien, Egg w/facehugger
- All Alien and Predator Soundtracks including the Limited Edition 2-cd Sets.(Some of the soundtracks are limited anywhere from 500- 3500 Worldwide)
- All Alien movies(Alien Anthology Boxset, Alien Quadrilogy Japanese Boxset, Alien 35th anniversary bluray, Aliens 30th anniversary bluray, AVP Boxset, Predator Blurays also)
- Alien 3D Mcfarlane Poster
- All Alien movies posters(Alien Covenant Run poster is in my poster lightbox)
- Alien Isolation(PS4), Alien Pinball(PS4)
- Alien Resurrection Display Standee(I actually have this broken down at the moment for lack of room). But i'll still post a pic of it.
- Weyland Yutani Report Collectors Edition(the one with the Alien slipcover)
There are a few more smaller things but these are my bigger collectible ones. I promise you pics are coming as soon as I get things setup properly! ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Alien13 on Jul 09, 2017, 12:43:21 PM
- VHS Facehugger Case Boxset w/everything included & the hard to find shirt that came with it(Sealed also ;D)

Aside from the Leading Edge stuff, this is the main thing I really want to add to my collection. It's just such a cool boxset.

Alien13

Alien13

Yeah, I love it also! I was offered a great deal on it and with the excellent condition of it and the shirt which is still sealed, also 2 of the tapes are sealed too. I couldn't resist...I'll probably never find another boxset again in that condition.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just got my ABox for alien covenant. Love the facehugger!

Alien13

Alien13

Nice hugger you got there! I'm loving mine also, very impressed with the covenant box.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Finally got the queen, so impressed by her, best Neca figure to date...
New collection pics..

Still dont have a proper display for these guys but i wanted to have the predators from the main films just in one shelf

the roided ones....

426Buddy

426Buddy

My desk is my happy place

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like a great geek corner!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Just wanted to share my recent additions to my collection/custom items I recently added (apologies for so many pics):

- Decided to re-paint this yellow SDCC muscle Aliens miniature power loader.
- Custom 3D print Pitch Black miniature painted.
- Custom dead engineer miniature (Alien: Covenant)(pic #6)
- Re-painted my previous 2 engineers miniature customs (pic #7)
- Custom alien egg stasis chamber.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed