Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 867,231 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

We could, if the photo was there.

fry1236

fry1236

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

URL does not lead anywhere. Use tinypic. Or imgur.

fry1236

fry1236

Damn. I don't know what to do then. I'll see if I can find a cord for my camera to plug into the laptop.

Ok can you guys see it now ? I uploaded it through imageshack to get the proper code etc if not here is a link.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/67/017eeu.jpg

I just put  before and after that link to make it a hopefully visible image.

(excuse my hand, it can't really stand up right.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Thats the Mcfarlane 12 inch. It comes with that base and some facehuggers. Its friggin awesome.

http://www.amazon.com/McFarlane-Toys-Action-Figure-Alien/dp/B00021NXBK

How much did u get it for? They're fairly expensive nowadays.

fry1236

fry1236

$20 it was reduced because it was missing some bits. It's one of my favorites, but the legs are so damn bendy I have to stick its hands through the side of the shelf to keep it up. I have been lucky with my collection. not worth much though since they are all out of packaging  :D Thanks, I'll look on ebay for those facehuggers, Amazon doesn't ship to Australia   :-[

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Who cares about the packaging? I only keep mine for an emergency sell. Figures were meant to be freed from their tiny plastic prisons! And $20 bucks is a steal, even if its missing some things. Maybe try a doll holder for it. They can hold up figures pretty well and are cheap.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jan 05, 2013, 06:40:11 AM
Who cares about the packaging? I only keep mine for an emergency sell. Figures were meant to be freed from their tiny plastic prisons! And $20 bucks is a steal, even if its missing some things. Maybe try a doll holder for it. They can hold up figures pretty well and are cheap.

exactly ! they look so depressed in those little cell. I try to keep my boxes but they normally break. I'll look into a doll holder I might get one for my predalien too. I have to make it lean on all the figures around it  :D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Haha do whatever is necessary man. Ive got quarters under feet, leaning up against other figures, folded paper underneath, anything and everything  :laugh:

Heres the same figure from my collection. Try to get the Pred that goes with it, hes awesome as well.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jan 05, 2013, 02:04:57 PM
Haha do whatever is necessary man. Ive got quarters under feet, leaning up against other figures, folded paper underneath, anything and everything  :laugh:

Heres the same figure from my collection. Try to get the Pred that goes with it, hes awesome as well.

Nice diorama! I especially like the big Predator. Whats it from?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Mcfarlane 12 incher to go along with the Alien!  8)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jan 05, 2013, 10:26:03 PM

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jan 05, 2013, 10:26:03 PM

Awesome, thanks!

Mikass

Mikass

Hey everybody, it's been awhile since I posted and I'm sure no one remembers who I am.  :D Anyway, I did a showcase on my site for the Berserker Predator from Predators Series 1. I'm going to be going through the series in the next couple days, so if you interested in checking them out, you can go to www.basementoftatlock.com

For now though, it's all about the Berserker Predator. I'm not sure how many people actually like the design of him, I personally think he looks pretty cool. Let me know your opinon on him and if you got any cool pics yourself, post away as I would love to see them.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a few pictures and the link to the showcase. Thanks :)

http://www.basementoftatlock.com/2013/01/predators-series-1-berserker-predator.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed