Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 867,303 times)

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Dec 19, 2011, 01:56:54 AM
HEY. I had some on my photobucket already (back when i first got it). I think they were taken will my ooold camera as the quality isn't fantastic.

Kotobukiya ArtFX AvP Grid Alien :D

One of the best figures i have. Highly detailed and in a very lifelike pose. (I use him for reference a lot when drawing xenomorphs) Come with interchangeable tails! The normal one pictured and his cut-off-by-Celtic-tail. His base fits in with a Scar pred figure by they same company for EPIC BATTLE SCENE. Just a bomb figure that i have no one really seems to know about.
I was lucky and got mine online for about $40 but i have seen them for about $99 as well. This is the Grid Alien variant, there is also a normal warrior alien.

:o grid looks so flexible as a figure  ;D Thats a very nice one you've got there.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Defiantly. Make for a good predatory stalking type pose. His pose looks so life like and smooth.

fry1236

fry1236

Makes him look bigger too  ;D and sharp.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Got my Giger's Alien poster recently with x-mass money  ;D Then decided to put all my Al/P posters side by side. Awwwww yeeaaaah. I'm one happy girl.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is that a "Dinosaurs" poster illustrated by John Sibbick I see in the extreme right hand side of the picture?

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 07, 2012, 09:52:43 PM
Got my Giger's Alien poster recently with x-mass money  ;D Then decided to put all my Al/P posters side by side. Awwwww yeeaaaah. I'm one happy girl.

The Giger's alien looks great ! ;D

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 07, 2012, 11:14:08 PM
Is that a "Dinosaurs" poster illustrated by John Sibbick I see in the extreme right hand side of the picture?

YES SIR. Oh you know yous stuff! I'm impressed.

I've had that poster since i was a small child :)

The Giger's alien looks great ! ;D

Yes its a beautiful poster. I love Giger's alien art

fry1236

fry1236

I think I do too now  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 08, 2012, 03:20:57 AM

;D I used to have it as well. Plus I'd recognize that black-back painted Allosaurus anywhere. It's just barely visible in the picture ;)

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 08, 2012, 03:27:48 AM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 08, 2012, 03:20:57 AM

;D I used to have it as well. Plus I'd recognize that black-back painted Allosaurus anywhere. It's just barely visible in the picture ;)

Yeah its one of my favorite pieces of dino artwork of my fav dinosaur! (even if dated) you and i, shall be friends.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why thank you, my good woman. On top of that...did I see a Microraptor hanging from the corner of the ceiling next to your Predator wallpaper?

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 08, 2012, 03:40:00 AM
Why thank you, my good woman. On top of that...did I see a Microraptor hanging from the corner of the ceiling next to your Predator wallpaper?

Thats actually one of Avatar's Banshees :D but they are very similar. On the shelf next to the AVP:R poster a have some dinosaur figures... including a microraptor

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

updated pic of some new and old

fry1236

fry1236

Thats an awesome collection you've got there  ;D

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Nice update like the last photo i've got update my photos with mix of Halo :D

Makes you think Alien vs Covenant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed