The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 92,063 times)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

What to expect .....Robi puts on Predator's mask / shoulder canon and decides to walk the the streets in the midst of Halloween. He stumbles on school bullies, one of them throws an apple at him which Predator tech automatically perceive as an attack... with corresponding consequences.
Yes, it's a Halloween movie instead of Black's usual Christmas Eve.

More Predator dogs. One of them gets an "accidental lobotomy", becomes friendly, helps the heroes and overall very cute (because we gotta sell toys).

Obligatory "Robie drivin' the alien ship" scenes.

Predator-kidnapper

Predator is forced to use a machine gun (unmade AvP movie reference).

Lots of references, line drops and easter eggs.

Predators actually take spinal cord to collect human DNA and inject it into themselves in order to become stronger (because hunting trophies is sooo last century, right?)

There's a Dutch cameo but the scene can be easy cut from the story and the character can be easily replaced with Glover's or Baldwin's characters from P2.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

EVIL the PREDATOR - Seriously? I hope this "heart attack" stuff just stay on the paper and never made it into the final production. If yes. . I will go to kill myself. Im SO confused. Fingers crossed!

Jesscobb

Sounds like a bad b movie
???

Hollywood

Quote from: acrediblesource on Feb 03, 2018, 09:30:12 PM
I need Arnold to be in the movie to make sure there is another Predator film. Otherwise, its downhill from here!

How do you figure?

Thedutchpredator

They had to go back and shoot parts of avp2 and we all know how that turned out. I wasn't worried till now......

Hollywood

Quote from: Thedutchpredator on Feb 04, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
They had to go back and shoot parts of avp2 and we all know how that turned out. I wasn't worried till now......

Reshoots are normal.

KiramidHead

Sometimes reshoots are perfectly fine and you never notice. Other times, you get Suicide Squad. :laugh:

Thedutchpredator

My thoughts exactly

Hollywood

Did they throw reshoots into Suicide Squad 2 because the guys who cut the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer were given authority by the studio and basically made the film a music video? lol That production was seriously rushed it seemed.

Anyway, most big productions as I understand it plan to have extra time for reshoots, though. Logan, Harry Potter, Avatar, X-Men 2, Deadpool, Wonder Woman, John Wick 2, etc. were products of reshoots. They're usually meant to give more character moments, punch up action scenes or add changes based on focus group opinions. Perhaps Shane will be toning down some of the humor?

Scorpio

I doubt The Predator will do half as well as Suicide Squad and get a sequel so quickly.

Stealth_Hunter

Mad Max Fury Road also went thru reshoots.

I think there's a chance The Predator gets a sequel in 3 or 4 years if it's a critical and relative box office hit. Suicide Squad had to get a sequel quickly because there's too much invested in the universe surrounding it. Otherwise its a movie most people were disappointed by, generally speaking. Hopefully part 2 lives up to the hype.

Scorpio

Suicide Squad had mainstream success, no question.  The purists are always going to complain.

Stealth_Hunter

Agreed it had mainstream financial success. I honestly liked enough of the movie to see more.

I wouldn't expect The Predator to aim for the same financial success. It's more in the ballpark of something like Sicario I think. That made around $85 million I think?

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

I'm with you bro .. if the script is true then I think we might have a stinker on our hands :/ then again it might be a great film .. only time will tell .

Whos_Nick

Almost every blockbuster goes back for reshoots, and 2 weeks is standard

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed