Predator Homeworld Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Revealed (Read 19,166 times)

darkknight101

darkknight101

I dont know if you guys know this but theres a secret ending in the credits so watch out for it.

Semaka

Semaka

I think, from the nuclear explosion, that the town will be blown away.

darkknight101

darkknight101

the brothers strause said that avp3 will be set in the future.

cypher

cypher

i cant wait for this movie. i want to see it now.   ;D  

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

at this point, i now feel bad that i come here daily.  i feel like i've spoiled the movie for myself.     :(  

Requiem

Requiem

I know what you mean Praetorian.   :(     >:(  

Don't want to be a wet blanket but the Predators are still savage creatures even though they are technological.  That picture makes me think of Predators sitting around drinking lattes in a Pred Starbucks.  I think it should have a tech appearance as well as savagery.  Too much tech I think.

darkknight101

darkknight101

there planet must be pretty hot because the only way they can see is by heat and they must have some pretty good vision on their planet.

darkknight101

darkknight101

i wander if they'll show any baby predators on their planet.

darkknight101

darkknight101

i wander what their reproductive system is like.

Deco

Deco

The TV spot seems to look great, difficult to judge from the you tube clip but, Semaka thanks for the heads up.The music in the TV spot sounds fantastic, I wonder is that from Brian Tylers soundtrack??? I sure hope so!

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

iv got a feeling that this shot cud just be a glimps of sum type of facility based on a volcanic structure (jst a guess from the flowing lava), maybe this is where their armour, weapons, crafts etc. are constructed? i agree DECO that music was gr8

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i jst realised that 9lava) cud jst be light hittin a metal surface....my bad

Ivan(AvP Fan)

Ivan(AvP Fan)

We in Russia Love this MOVIE!!!!! I cant wait it man!!!!  BROS thank you very much for your works   -hello from Russian avp fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:D  

DEN17

DEN17

Very beautiful picture. Reminds me a planet Mars. Well transfers an atmosphere of heats on a planet that returns us to original films..Good work Brothers, thanks. Very much I wait film on January, 10th.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed