The CHUCKY THREAD (Read 14,470 times)

ace3g

New trailer

Nightmare Asylum

ace3g

ace3g

New trailer

Darkness

I'm kinda looking forward to it. I wish they'd have had scarface Chucky in there. I don't know why they keep shoehorning all the old characters like Jennifer Tilly and Alex Vincent in there.

Darkness

Did anybody catch the first episode this week?

Jigsaw85

So far, I'm liking this series. The characters are pretty interesting, the puppet effects are way better than I expected, Chucky is funny as hell. Only thing I'm not liking so far is Chucky's backstory.
Spoiler
Are they implying Chucky was always evil from the beginning, despite having a loving mother? Seeing young Chucky deliberately take a bite out of an apple with a razor blade in it made me think there's nothing interesting to say about his life. He's evil for no particular reason. The End. I hope I'm wrong and it's revealed his parents actually were crazy and abusive. No point in delving into Chucky's childhood if he's just the same person he always was.
[close]

So far, they've posted two episodes for free on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnArccX7IO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8J4O8lDgro

Darkness

Yeah, I'm liking it too.

Did you catch the weird beep at the end of the third episode? Can't believe they actually censored Chucky given everything else he says and does.

Darkness

Darkness

Shout Factory have announced Child's Play 1, 2 and 3 are coming to 4K Blu-ray on August 16th.

Some nice extras in the most expensive bundles. A burnt Chucky figure from NECA.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That set is incredibly tempting.

ace3g

ace3g

Jason Todd Voorhees

Honestly the TV Series is amazingly done! Kept with continunity, following the characters personalities, properly representation for the characters despite the IRL Time gaps.

Fiona is doing amazing and I am sure her father is beyond proud!

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed