Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 407,779 times)

The Kurgan

They are. The parts fit great and i really like the camo on them.

Sgt Scream

My latest work

After I got my hands on the Advanced Combat Deck file that the playtesters of Prodos received during development of the game that now sadly went out of production, I had a go with them and created additional Resource Cards like those depicted in the rule book.
After a bit of work finding the right size to fit Prodos Games' card style and measurements I started a first print run. Here are my results with more details to follow.

Two decks to give both players one each.

I have chosen to use different card backs so that the Advanced Combat Deck and the Resource Deck can be told apart from each other easily.

Thickness of the card and measurements are exactly like the original game cards from Prodos.

Resource Cards in the style of the Unleashed rule book example. The deck comes with 15.

The Advanced Combat Deck. 40 completely unique cards that are a mix of tactical, gear and equipment for either all or specific factions as determined by the symbols.

Each deck has a total of 55 cards and a protective case.

Corporal Hicks

You're mini's are looking amazing! Thanks for posting.

Would you be able to share those Advanced Combat Deck files? No point in keeping those secret anymore.  :'(

Sgt Scream

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2019, 05:53:14 PM
You're mini's are looking amazing! Thanks for posting.

Would you be able to share those Advanced Combat Deck files? No point in keeping those secret anymore.  :'(

The file those above are based upon will be only 40 cards.

There are no card backs and no resource card deck. These were added by myself. Unless you meant mine?

Corporal Hicks

I just meant what was shared to the playtesters.  :)

Sgt Scream

I got my copy from the files section of AVP Unleashed over at boardgamegeek.com   ;)

Corporal Hicks

Sgt Scream

;D Anytime, anywhere

Another wild mix of Terminator Genesys parts and North Star Space Marines...

Colonial Marine Support Squad (M90 Minigun).

[cancerblack]

Any chance of a link to those North Star marines? Google only comes up with Prodos ones in their store.

Sgt Scream

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 11, 2019, 09:54:05 PM
Any chance of a link to those North Star marines? Google only comes up with Prodos ones in their store.

Be my guest
https://northstarmodels.ecwid.com/28mm-Aliens-Colonial-Marines-c30589022

[cancerblack]

Sgt Scream

You're  welcome.  ;)  this game ain't dead yet. Not if we keep it alive.

Some Stalker Aliens. Went with the Alien3 look.

Only the 2.0 unicast Stalkers need to get painted now before moving on to the Infants.

[cancerblack]

Gorgeous. Who do you get your flat bases from? And are they MDF or plastic?

Sgt Scream

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 12, 2019, 08:44:52 AM
Gorgeous. Who do you get your flat bases from? And are they MDF or plastic?

MDF in all sizes for Unleashed available, cheap on eBay. Mine are 3mm thick. No particular brand. For the Crusher I'll use an oval one instead of round.

The Kurgan

On the subject of bases, has somebody tried clear ones? 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed