Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1

Started by Prince77, Sep 21, 2023, 02:39:29 AM

Author
Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1 (Read 1,543 times)

Prince77

Prince77

Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1 is not canon to the Fury of the Soldiers universe.

Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1 is just a cartoonish animated short story and not a movie.

In Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1, the entire xenomorph species are sapient. In this story, it has been a trillion years since the ending of the story of Fury of the Soldiers 1 which is a story where John Rambo and John Matrix first battled and destroyed xenomorphs.

In Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1, many human countries and various alien civilizations have also been destroyed but new ones came to take their place. In this story, humans are also almost extinct.

But Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1 will revolve around the teenage explorer brothers Arnie Ashton and Brendan Ashton's quest for information about what wiped out the human country Dervan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, this is the story of Fury of the Soldiers: If the Xenomorphs are Sapient 1:

What happened #1: Arnie Ashton and Brendan Ashton arrived at the alien planet Ara-Edil via their spaceship.

Arnie Ashton: We're here. Ara-Edil.

Brendan Ashton: The biological environment here seems very different from the one we have back in our home planet.

Arnie Ashton: And this place seems ominous and mysterious. Anyways, let's get moving! We have to find out what wiped out Dervan.

What happened #2: Arnie and Brendan get chased by an alien creature called a Death Angel and then manage to be undetected by the Death Angel by being silent.

Brendan Ashton: Remember brother, it can't find us if we are very silent.

What happened #3: The two explorer brothers finally managed to escape the Death Angel so the Death Angel lost them and the two brothers managed to get away very far from the Death Angel.

Arnie Ashton: Finally, that ugly bastard is gone. Let's go.

What happened #4: Arnie and Brendan then discovered an ancient alien temple.

Brendan Ashton: Woah! Hey Arnie! Look at this! This place looks cool!

Arnie Ashton: Seems like an alien temple. Let's explore it.

What happened #5: The temple was full of traps and it terrified and alerted the two explorer brothers.

Brendan Ashton: SHIT! TRAPS! LET'S GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!

Arnie Ashton: AAAAAAA!!

What happened #6: Brendan and Arnie managed to survive the traps and leave the temple.

Arnie Ashton: Wow! We just arrived at Ara-Edil and this planet already hates us.

Brendan Ashton: Yeah, I know! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Arnie Ashton: What's so funny?

Brendan Ashton: Oh, nothing!

Arnie Ashton: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What happened #7: The two explorer brothers laughed simultaneously because they survived danger. Then they continued exploring Ara-Edil.

Brendan Ashton: This place is cold.

What happened #8: Arnie found a fruit on a tree. The fruit and the tree looks and smells very alien compared to the ones found on Arnie's home planet. On the tree, the fruit has many other fruits that are like it.

Arnie Ashton: Hey, Brendan! Look!

Brendan Ashton: What?

Arnie Ashton: I found a fruit!

Brendan Ashton: A fruit? Are you sure? It's probably poisonous. Keep in mind. We are on an alien planet. We have no idea what things here kill and what don't.

What happened #9: Arnie pulled out his knife. He then chopped the fruit in half using the knife. Then, he smelled the fruit and the fruit smelled delicious to him.

Arnie Ashton: Smells good. I wonder if we can eat it.

Brendan Ashton: Can I smell?

Arnie Ashton: Sure!

What happened #10: Brendan smelled the fruit. The fruit smelled delicious to him.

Arnie Ashton: See? The fruit smells good. But I don't know if this is safe.

Brendan Ashton: This tree has many of these fruits so let's just take more of these fruits back to our home planet so we will take a look at these fruits in our home planet if these fruits are safe to eat.

Mysterious non-human extraterrestrial sapient warrior: It is safe to eat.

Arnie Ashton: WHAT THE?!

What happened #11: Arnie and Brendan turned around and saw a mysterious non-human extraterrestrial sapient warrior. The non-human warrior looks very fearsome and strong. The non-human warrior looks very muscular. This caused Arnie and Brendan to pull out their weapons. The non-human warrior seems friendly but the two brothers are still scared of the non-human warrior. The non-human warrior is male.

Brendan Ashton: Hello! You can speak English?

Mysterious non-human extraterrestrial sapient warrior: Yes, I can and I also know what you're here for. You're looking for what destroyed Dervan.

Arnie Ashton: How can you speak English?

Mysterious non-human extraterrestrial sapient warrior: That's not important now. My name Ardrai. I am of the Aromo species and I can help you with the information you want to get regarding Dervan.

Brendan Ashton: Okay, how?

Ardrai: Dervan was attacked by an alien species known as the Old Creators.

Arnie Ashton: Who are the Old Creators specifically and why did they destroy all of Dervan? Also, where did the Old Creators come from?

Ardrai: The Old Creators are extremely ancient species. I know one species that is old enough to know who the Old Creators are, why they destroyed Dervan, and where the Old Creators came from. They're name is the Xenomorphs! But they are very dangerous! Many species in the whole universe call them the Sacrificial Breeders. When you talk to the xenomorphs, you must be very careful around them or they will use some things that will hug your face which will then impregnate you. Then, the baby will burst out of your chest very violently which will kill you in a very painful way.

What happened #12: Arnie and Brendan were terrified of what they heard from Ardrai regarding the xenomorphs. Then, Ardrai left the two brothers.

Brendan Ashton: Hey! Wait! Ardrai, where are you going?! We want to know more about the Xenomorphs and the Old Creators!

What happened #13: Ardrai left the two brothers without saying anything and without looking back at the two brothers. Then, Ardrai got very far away from the two brothers.

Brendan Ashton: Damn it! He's gone!

Arnie Ashton: Well, let's get moving.

What happened #14: Arnie and Brendan started exploring Ara-Edil for information regarding what places xenomorphs can be found. They then saw an alien of the alien sapient species Drussi. The Drussi was just relaxing and staring at a wall. The Drussi seems irritated by the two humans.

Drussi: Oh. f**king humans. Hope all of Drussi become xenophobic towards these f**king non-Drussi species.

Brendan Ashton: Hey! You can speak English?!

Drussi: What? f**k you, human. I hope all humans die.

Arnie Ashton: Why do you hate humans?

Drussi: None of your f**king business, human. f**k you.

Brendan Ashton: Hey, where can we find some xenomorphs?

Drussi: WHAT THE f**k?! ARE YOU STUPID?! WHO THE f**k WANTS TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH XENOMORPHS?! XENOMORPHS ARE KILLERS! YOU WANT TO DIE?! STUPID HUMAN!

Arnie Ashton: How can we find some xenomorphs?

Drussi: I don't know! Maybe that person over there can help you!

What happened #15: The annoyed Drussi was pointing to a Gurjag so the two explorer brothers went to the Gurjag. The Gurjag species are another non-human alien sapient species.

Arnie Ashton: Hey, where can we find some xenomorphs?

The Gurjag to himself: Someone wants to go to Jarbai mountain again in order to die by being killed by xenomorphs.

Arnie Ashton: Brendan, Jarbai mountain! Ara-Edil is unexplored and unknown by humans but we have some information regarding where Jarbai mountain is on Ara-Edil.

Brendan Ashton: Let's go!

What happened #16: Brendan and Arnie Ashton got some valuable information where xenomorphs could be found. Due to this, they left the Drussi and the Gurjag and got very far from the Drussi and the Gurjag. As a result, the Drussi is not annoyed anymore.

Drussi: Good riddance.

What happened #17: Then, a huge extraterrestrial wild animal called a drokin got irritated by the Drussi. Then, the drokin growled at the Drussi which scared the Drussi.

Drokin: RAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!

Drussi: AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

What happened #18: The drokin then began chasing the Drussi around.

Brendan Ashton: It's said that mountain Jarbai has only one cave. Do you think xenomorphs could be there?

Arnie Ashton: I don't know but let's first explore that cave.

Brendan Ashton: Yup.

What happened #19: Brendan and Arnie found mountain Jarbai. The mountain indeed has one cave. They were near the entrance of the cave but they feel creeped out by the cave due to the information they got from Ardrai regarding the xenomorph species. Then, Brendan saw a corpse of an alien wild animal called a turgani. The turgani's chest has a hole in it while the turgani's face is beside a dead facehugger. Because of this, the two explorer brothers were creeped out.

Arnie Ashton: Brendan, what is that? Is that a hole in its chest?

Brendan Ashton: Yup! Seems like it.

Arnie Ashton: And what is that 8-legged thing besides its face?

Brendan Ashton: Don't know.

Arnie Ashton: Brother, let's just get the information and get the f**k out of this planet as soon as possible.

What happened #20: Arnie and Brendan then entered the cave. Then, they began descending the insides of the cave.

Brendan Ashton: Hello! Is there anyone here?!

Arnie Ashton: Yeah, we are looking for xenomorphs! Hey, xenomorphs! Get out!

Brendan Ashton: Hello! Xenomorphs! We don't mean any harm! We just want some information!

What happened #21: As the two explorer brothers were descending the cave, a xenomorph drone was stalking them.

Arnie Ashton: Hello! Xenomorphs!

What happened #22: Then behind the two brothers, a xenomorph queen mother emerged from the darkness.

Xenomorph Queen Mother in a sinister tone: Well if it isn't our old friends, the Ashtons. A bloodline that I hated so much.

What happened #23: The two brothers then turned around and faced the xenomorph queen mother which terrified the two brothers. After the two brothers turned around, the xenomorph queen mother attacked them with her tail but they dodged all of her tail attacks. Then along with the xenomorph queen mother, a large number of xenomorph warriors, a large number of xenomorph drones, a large number of facehuggers, and a large number of xenomorph praetorians surrounded the two explorer brothers. It turns out that the whole cave is a xenomorph hive and the xenomorph queen mother is the ruler of the hive.

Arnie Ashton: Look! We don't mean any harm! We just want some information! Why did you attack us?!

Xenomorph Queen Mother: Because I hate your BLOOD!

Brendan Ashton: Why do you hate our bloodline?

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: HOW CAN I NOT HATE YOUR DISGUSTING BLOODLINE WHEN YOUR BLOODLINE HELPED TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(the two human warriors that the xenomorph queen mother is talking about are John Rambo and John Matrix) IN EXTERMINATING XENOMORPHS TO THE POINT THAT THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS ALMOST EXTERMINATED THE XENOMORPH SPECIES IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE??!!!

Arnie Ashton: I don't understand. Why exactly do you hate our bloodline?

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: BECAUSE YOUR DISGUSTING BLOODLINE WAS A BLOODLINE OF HUMAN INTELLIGENCE AGENTS THAT GAVE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix) INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE TO HUNT XENOMORPHS ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE!!!

Brendan Ashton: Our bloodline was a bloodline of intelligence agents? Based on what I know, we are not. Also, how do you even know that we are Ashtons? Also, were the Ashtons really a bloodline of intelligence agents?

Arnie Ashton: Yeah, what do you mean by the Ashtons being a bloodline of intelligence agents? Also, who are these two human warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix but Arnie doesn't know it) that our bloodline helped in killing xenomorphs?

Xenomorph Queen Mother: They were right. It seems like your bloodline ceased being intelligence agents a long time ago. It seems like your bloodline stopped helping those two human warriors(John Rambo and John Matrix) in killing xenomorphs a long time ago. It seems like your bloodline has stopped contributing to the destruction of the xenomorph species a long time ago. It seems like your bloodline has forgotten about xenomorphs a long time ago.

Arnie Ashton: Brendan, what's going on?

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: But that doesn't mean that I WON'T HURT YOU!!!

What happened #24: The xenomorph queen mother again attacked the two explorer brothers with her tail but the two brothers dodged the attacks. Then, the xenomorph queen mother stopped attacking the two brothers and calmed down.

Xenomorph Queen Mother: Of course, that's all behind us. Hahahahahahahahaha! It seems like you two brothers came here from a very long journey. So, how may I help you?

Brendan Ashton: What destroyed the Dervan nation? What are the Old Creators? Why did they destroy Dervan? And where did the Old Creators come from?

Xenomorph Queen Mother: The Old Creators? Dervan was destroyed by the Old Creators. The Old Creators are basically a nation of a sapient species called the Mala'kak. Humans once called the Mala'kak the name Space Jockeys. All Old Creators are Mala'kaks but not all Mala'kaks are Old Creators. The Old Creators are just one of many Mala'kak nations. As for why the Old Creators attacked and destroyed Dervan, it's because the Dervan nation stole an object from the Old Creators and that object is called the Saklak. The Old Creators' origins are in the planet Soktol of the Hamlan galaxy.

Brendan Ashton: Interesting. Anyways, what about the entire Space Jockey race? Who are they and where did they originate?

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: I don't know but you know what, I JUST WISHED THAT THE MALA'KAK EXTERMINATED ALL OF YOU HUMANS AND NOT JUST DERVAN!! I JUST WISHED THAT THE MALA'KAK EXTERMINATED ALL OF YOU HUMANS BY USING US XENOMORPHS!! WE WOULD LOVE TO USE FACEHUGGERS IN IMPREGNATING YOUR ENTIRE DAMNED SPECIES SO ALL OF YOU CAN DIE!! WHY?!! BECAUSE YOUR DAMNED SPECIES IS WHERE THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix) ORIGINATED!! I HATE THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS!! I HATE THEM VERY MUCH!!

Arnie Ashton: You really hate those two warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix but Arnie doesn't know it) that much?

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: OF COURSE, I DO!! I HATE THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix)!! THERE WAS AN ORGANIZATION OF HUMAN WARRIORS CALLED THE USCM OR THE UNITED STATES COLONIAL MARINE CORPS! I LOOKED DOWN ON THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE WEAK! THEY WERE VERY WEAK!!! THEY WERE FEARFUL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THEY WERE EASILY GETTING KILLED BY XENOMORPH WARRIORS ALMOST EVERYWHERE!! THEY WERE GETTING IMPREGNATED BY FACEHUGGERS ALMOST EVERYWHERE!! PATHETIC COLONIAL MARINES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BUT AS FOR THE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix) I WAS PREVIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT?!! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNITED STATES COLONIAL MARINE CORPS!! THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix) WERE NOT COLONIAL MARINES!! THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix) WERE GREEN BERETS!! I DIDN'T LOOK DOWN ON THOSE TWO GREEN BERETS!! I HATED THEM!! IT WASN'T CONTEMPT!! IT WAS HATRED!! WHY?!! BECAUSE THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS ALMOST EXTERMINATED ALL OF XENOMORPHS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!! ALMOST EVERY XENOMORPH RACES!! I HATE THEM!!

Arnie Ashton to himself mentally without communicating to anyone: I know who the colonial marines are but who are these two mysterious human warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix but Arnie doesn't know it) that she is talking about? And are they green berets? What are green berets? Is it a dead human warrior organization? Probably. The United States Colonial Marine Corps are alive while the Green Berets are probably dead. I don't know. But what I do know is that there are legends and rumors about two legendary warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix but Arnie doesn't know it). According to legend, each of them has the strength of an army of a trillion strong warriors. And according to legend, it only took the two of them to destroy entire alien armies, entire human armies, and all other types of armies. According to legend, the xenomorphs were infesting many parts of the universe but the two legendary human warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix but Arnie doesn't know it) ended that nightmare by exterminating almost all xenomorphs in the whole universe. I guess there was a time when the xenomorphs were having huge victories against the colonial marines but the xenomorphs have never fought something like the two mysterious human warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix) that this xenomorph queen mother is talking about. Whatever the case is, those two mysterious human warriors(They are actually John Rambo and John Matrix but Arnie doesn't know it) are probably brutal ruthless formidable fighters that even the strongest armies in the whole universe should not cross. You know what? It's probably all bullshit. Those two human warriors most likely never existed. How can two mere humans have the strength of a trillion strong warriors of the strongest armies? Those two human warriors are most likely just mythical beings.

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I HATE EVEN MORE?!! IT'S THAT THOSE TWO DAMNED HUMAN WARRIORS(John Rambo and John Matrix) DIED OF OLD AGE!!

Brendan Ashton: If these two green beret human warriors are such menace to all xenomorph races, then why are you mad that they died of old age? They're dead so they will never bother xenomorphs anymore.

Xenomorph Queen Mother angrily: THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I HATE IT EVEN MORE!! THEY DIED OF OLD AGE WHICH MEANS THEY DIED PEACEFULLY WITHOUT THE XENOMORPHS GETTING THEIR REVENGE AGAINST THEM!!! IF THOSE TWO HUMAN WARRIORS ARE STILL ALIVE, I WOULD CAPTURE THEM AND HAVE MY FACEHUGGERS IMPREGNATE THEM SO THEY WILL DIE A VERY PAINFUL DEATH!!!

What happened #25: Then, the xenomorph queen mother calmed down.

Brendan Ashton: What a story.

Xenomorph Queen Mother: So, is there anything else I can help you with?

Arnie Ashton: Brendan, is there anything else we need to know from her?

Brendan Ashton: Nope.

Arnie Ashton: Ms. Xenomorph Queen Mother, I think that's it. We do not have anything else to ask you. I think we should leave right now.

Xenomorph Queen Mother: Wait, do you know who we are? We are xenomorphs. Do you really think I will let you leave that easily? No! Why would I let you leave when two fresh human hosts for my facehugger children came all the way here and expected us xenomorphs to just let them leave peacefully?

What happened #26: All of the xenomorphs of the hive are beginning to get ready in pouncing on and capturing Arnie and Brendan, especially the facehuggers of the hive.

Arnie Ashton to Brendan in a terrified way: Brendan, I think we really need to leave.

Brendan Ashton: LET'S RUN!!!

Brendan Ashton and Arnie Ashton: AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

What happened #27: Brendan and Arnie then ran as fast as they could from the xenomorphs while the xenomorphs were chasing them. Brendan and Arnie ran as fast as they could in order to leave the cave which is a xenomorph hive while the xenomorphs chased them in order to prevent them from escaping. The two explorer brothers managed to escape the xenomorphs while at the same time still able to communicate with the xenomorphs, especially the xenomorph queen mother.

Arnie Ashton to the xenomorph queen mother in a mocking way: Bye! Ms. Xenomorph!

Xenomorph Queen Mother: We'll meet again.

What happened #28: The xenomorphs then went back to their hive with the xenomorph queen mother going back to the darkness of the hive. Then, Brendan and Arnie went back to their spaceship.

Arnie Ashton: Brendan, the Saklak. Do you remember that?

Brendan Ashton: Yeah, that object. I wonder why the president of our country wants that object very much.

What happened #29: Then, Brendan and Arnie left Ara-Edil using their spaceship.

SiL

Good to see you're progressing to more traditional storytelling!

Prince77

Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2023, 05:25:15 AMGood to see you're progressing to more traditional storytelling!

Yeah. Anyways, what do you think of the main characters?

[cancerblack]

f**king top stuff mate

SiL

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 22, 2023, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2023, 05:25:15 AMGood to see you're progressing to more traditional storytelling!

Completely devoid of personality or characterisation at this stage. If their names weren't different there'd be no way to tell them apart.

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 22, 2023, 09:08:34 PMhttps://i.gyazo.com/192faa38e5bf2aba1dab1662e740a877.png
f**king top stuff mate

What do you mean?

Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2023, 09:12:21 PM
Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 22, 2023, 07:53:13 PM

Completely devoid of personality or characterisation at this stage.

Why are you saying this? I think you are a bit harsh.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 22, 2023, 10:41:35 PMWhat do you mean?

I mean that you've created comedy gold here.

SiL

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 22, 2023, 10:41:35 PMWhy are you saying this? I think you are a bit harsh.
I'm saying it because you asked what I thought.

Local Trouble

Why Matrix and not Dutch?

[cancerblack]

That would make too much sense.

Acid_Reign161

This has got to be some 6 year old who has inherited some Kenner Aliens figures and has never seen the source material in any way, shape or form. Is there any way to do an age check? These forums may be inappropriate for a minor... 😬

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Sep 25, 2023, 05:00:38 PMThis has got to be some 6 year old who has inherited some Kenner Aliens figures and has never seen the source material in any way, shape or form.

I want to believe.

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Sep 25, 2023, 05:00:38 PMThese forums may be inappropriate for a minor... 😬

Depends on the value of "minor", but certainly it gets a bit much for anyone who's not at least 15+.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed