Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,944 times)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

End War

I love this game! ;D I have been playing as the Americans on expert and it is tougher than normal.
On normal I beat the game with all three sides in less then 20 turns. Close to winning as Americans on expert and I am on turn 34. I can't wait to play on hardcore. :P I get nervous whenever I am winning because the losing side gets to crash a uplink and use a nuke thing called a WMD and those hurt a lot if they hit a bunch of your units at the time. Those WMDs make night look like day.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 02, 2009, 04:34:37 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2009, 03:31:42 AM
Lulz, evil how?
I could PM you a link, he did like 5 reviews of games he admits to not even having played. He's a psychopath. I've thought about emailing him and pointing his bullshit out but I keep coming back to the fact he'd probably call me the Anti Christ and make me lol.

Go for it, I could use a good laugh ;D

Oh, and I'm playing through Dead Space again.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2009, 02:23:13 AM
Lulz, evil how?
I could PM you a link, he did like 5 reviews of games he admits to not even having played. He's a psychopath. I've thought about emailing him and pointing his bullshit out but I keep coming back to the fact he'd probably call me the Anti Christ and make me lol.

K I'll send it in a moment.

And I am playing through again too. Want to grab some achievements first before going for Impossible.

{were you as shocked by the twist as me? XD}

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 03, 2009, 04:17:55 AM

A twist in the game...wait, no, dont tell me, I dont wanna know.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Crysis Warhead
Spore
LOTR Online
Stalker Clear Sky
Fable 2
Far Cry 2
CoD:WaW
Left 4 Dead
Star Wars: TFU

In other words, all my xmas games. Family and Friends come last as of now. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 03, 2009, 04:17:55 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2009, 02:23:13 AM
Lulz, evil how?

K I'll send it in a moment.

And I am playing through again too. Want to grab some achievements first before going for Impossible.

A little, yeah. I really felt sorry for Isaac in the end though. The poor guy came all that way for nothing.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2009, 04:41:06 PM
A little, yeah. I really felt sorry for Isaac in the end though. The poor guy came all that way for nothing.

Spoiler much?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well considering the game came out like two months ago, and most people have already played through it, I say reader beware.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2009, 06:50:36 PM
Well considering the game came out like two months ago, and most people have already played through it, I say reader beware.

Yeah, but maybe he survives...maybe..

War Wager

War Wager

I don't think he's dead, it's probably a vision. From what I saw it was just Nicola with a buggered up mouth, thats it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Probably another hallucination, I'm betting the effects of that gas or w/e it was hadn't worn off just yet.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Guitar Hero world tour

AVP66

AVP66

Played Left 4 Dead at my friends house today.....

Mr.X

Mr.X

Fall Out 3

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Army of Two

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed