Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,188 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 03, 2015, 01:36:57 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Jul 03, 2015, 12:33:34 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 03, 2015, 12:14:13 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Jul 02, 2015, 07:53:22 PM
Madden 15. Game is literally like heroin. Addiction knows no bounds.
I've been telling myself I'll pick up the new Madded every year but I never do. I've preordered 16 so now I don't really have a choice.

Madden 15 was my first purchase. Bro, get ready to sink tons of time and your life into the game. Gets addicting. I've raged over so many losses. I love it, though. There is bugs and things that are broken, so
I haven't bought a madden since Madden 12, but I've played every one at my buddy's house, since I used to play offense back in the day I can kill it on the O, it's when I'm playing defense that I just pick a variation of 2 man under and hope for the best. I actually can't wait to get back into it.

Since the game has been out for a while, people know what plays are broken or overpowered and hard to stop. Literally, everyone, plays, cover 3, all the time. It is super annoying. I actually like to change things up and play how you should, but it is rare to find those kinda players. I still play often, though, because it is fun.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Dead Rising 2

Randomizer

Randomizer

Finished Legendary.

My dad accidentally scratched the Max Payne 3 disc. Frankly, I don't care so much. The game left me a little dissapointed.

Having a quick walk through the Halo games. Considering getting Halo Wars.

Trying to finish WATCH_DOGS yet lost interest in the story. It's all about the gameplay now.

And one more thing...I have a problem.

Spoiler
My Xbox 360 Elite started making much more noise now, I mean in every game I play(even Halo 4, WATCH_DOGS,Black Ops...newer and older titles). Much louder. Usually it would do this for like 10 minutes and then diminish a little, but it keeps on going loud, even after I quit the game and enter the dashboard (when opening the xbox 1st time in the dashboard it's silent). It's not the optical drive, but the fans(I think). They're not clogged with dust (I keep it in a clean place).

Could someone help me figure it out what's going on?  :(

P.S:Out of warranty.

EDIT: Now when 1st time opening the dashboard it's silent, when opening up the game for 10 minutes it's loud (as if it installing the game), and after that it's silent.BUT it get progressively louder until it's annoying. I'm getting used a bit to it now but I'm worried about the console overheating or something if I play for longer on it (~3-5 hours) especially when playing with friends. The console's PERFORMANCE is NOT REDUCED in any way though.

EDIT #2: Halo Reach is a bit lagging (I played a lot before) and this didn't happen. Could be the shitty optimization?
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darksiders

Heroes of the Storm

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 10, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

Dead Rising 2

I loved Raccoon City

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 16, 2015, 06:08:43 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 10, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

Dead Rising 2

I loved Raccoon City

I like it. Most people hated it but I thought it was a decent game.

I will say that the AI is shit though. Like, damn.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Ecco the Dolphin, via a Megadrive emulator. It's insanely difficult and unforgiving, I think it was an act of unbridled psychopathy to inflict this on kids.

It's still a great looking game though, which is the benefit of 2D sprite-based graphics - not held back by polygon count, the sophistication of the lighting engine, or the CPU's ability to handle physics processing. The only limiting factor is resolution, and while the 320x112 offered by the Megadrive isn't great, it's still enough to render something pretty.

Feels great to play, too. They really nailed the fundamental dynamic. Just a shame they then had to make it so prohibitively tough. Oh well, got the much easier, prettier and generally better sequel to look forward to.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Just finished Portal Stories: Mel.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Battlefield: Hardline & Alien: Isolation on Nightmare mode.

Nightmare mode is  ace.  I've jumped more in Nightmare mode than I did on Normal.  Edge of your seat stuff.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 24, 2015, 09:57:37 PM
Ecco the Dolphin, via a Megadrive emulator. It's insanely difficult and unforgiving, I think it was an act of unbridled psychopathy to inflict this on kids.

It's still a great looking game though, which is the benefit of 2D sprite-based graphics - not held back by polygon count, the sophistication of the lighting engine, or the CPU's ability to handle physics processing. The only limiting factor is resolution, and while the 320x112 offered by the Megadrive isn't great, it's still enough to render something pretty.

Feels great to play, too. They really nailed the fundamental dynamic. Just a shame they then had to make it so prohibitively tough. Oh well, got the much easier, prettier and generally better sequel to look forward to.

I have never ever got past the second level. Its brutal. Never had the patience. My memory of that gamebis just jumpinh over the rock sticking out of the water over and over thinking it was so cool.

Sabby

Sabby

Warframe. So much Warframe. I must have carved my way through a few thousand Infested today. Have a Forma'd, Rank 30 Ember Prime and a Forma'd, Rank 30 Silver and Aegis with Gas damage during an Outbreak is absolute insanity.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still working my way through Vertigo's D3 mod. I had to turn on God mode for a short while because it was too much.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darksiders II

Lollipop Chainsaw

Shantae: Risky's Revenge

Keg

Keg

Spec Ops: The Line. Only the second time Ive played this and wow it still hits you like a tonne of bricks. Brilliant. No game has made me feel like this whilst playing aside from maybes the ending of The Last Of Us. I love how this game taunts you the further you get into it, even on the loading screens and there's one sequence which the game starts with in media res and when you get to that part in the game again your character says "wait this isnt right weve done this before". Absolute head melt as your not sure what the f**k is going on.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Multiple choice games. Amazingly fun.

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.kongregate.com/games/jaggedbladesoft/dead-frontier-outbreak
                        This is more interactive (has pictures and sound).
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed