Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,411 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Still Skyrim. :D

Keg

Keg

Just finished LOTR: War In The North. Enjoyed it alot. Beleram and the Eagles were awesome. Reminded me of Sean Connery in Dragonheart.

Now to get back to my MGS marathon.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

While I'm waiting for Back to Karkand to download I'm playing Pokemon Crystal Version. I have 3 badges and I'm loving my team, Arcanine, Scyther, Sandslash, Magnemite, Fearow, and Tauros. Other valued members reserved in Bill's PC include Croconaw, Cubone (Everstone), Onix, Pigeotto, Butterfree and Ditto. Future Pokemon I want are Lapras and Ponyta.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Gears of War 3: RAAM's Shadow

Pretty good add-on. I hope to see more single player DLC

Lie

Lie

Digimon Rumble Arena

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Saints Row The Third. What a f***king shitty (x 1 billion) game.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Reach.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 16, 2011, 02:35:17 AM
Reach.

We definitely need to play some time ;D Maybe we can do an AVPG game night or something.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 16, 2011, 02:41:40 AM
Reach.

We definitely need to play some time ;D Maybe we can do an AVPG game night or something.

I'm in. I've been mostly playing infection.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Duke Nukem Forever: I haven't play it since early July and just downloaded the DLC. The game is still fun to play and I still like the game.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Red Dead. The reward on my head is now 187 402 $.

Keg

Keg

Just finished Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game.

Damn that was excellent. Yes it's as bad as some are saying in some aspects but it's also an extremely exciting and tense story worthy of Jurassic Park. The T-Rex encounter in the visitor centre and the Dilophosaur encounter where fantastic.

It's a shame that the frame rate takes so many dives, at times even pausing altogether. It does detract from the action and I don't really see an excuse for it when the graphics are more akin to something stuck between PS2 and PS3. But as far as story and the way the action scenes pan out, theyre as good as anything in the films.

I'f you love Jurassic Park and dont mind playing watching an interactive movie which is just one long QTE then you'll probably have a blast with this.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 16, 2011, 02:54:56 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 16, 2011, 02:41:40 AM
Reach.

I'm in. I've been mostly playing infection.

I want to join as well. I need to get back into Reach soon.

Keg

Keg

Damn I can't stop playing JP. Ive just finished Episode 2 now. I need to keep playing after each cliffhanger ending.

Sick of waiting on news of a JP4? Just play/watch this. It's better than the third film for sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed