The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,745 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 22, 2024, 11:57:19 AMHasn't there always been brick knock offs? These aren't the first Lego-esque Stargate things. There used to be another company called BestLox or something like that that did little crappy sets too.
I feel like you see a hell of a lot more of it about now, and evidently doing official tie-in deals with big media companies.

Whiskeybrewer

Maiden England '88 DVD

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 22, 2024, 05:46:06 PMMaiden England '88 DVD
Really disappointing they stopped the History of Iron Maiden series with that one.

razeak

razeak

I need to slow down. Just ordered the Alien Laserdisc lol

KiramidHead

Area X: The Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer - so I basically gaslit myself into buying this again and giving it another go lol.

Headphone extender

[cancerblack]

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: razeak on Mar 22, 2024, 07:43:59 PMI need to slow down. Just ordered the Alien Laserdisc lol

Which Alien laserdisc did you order?

I'm eager to purchase a laserdisc player, but I'm unwilling to shell out the outrageous prices people are asking for the specific model I desire.  Or general players overall.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Mar 27, 2024, 08:15:08 PM
Quote from: razeak on Mar 22, 2024, 07:43:59 PMI need to slow down. Just ordered the Alien Laserdisc lol

Which Alien laserdisc did you order?

I'm eager to purchase a laserdisc player, but I'm unwilling to shell out the outrageous prices people are asking for the specific model I desire.  Or general players overall.
I got the collector's edition with the box. I also ordered Alien vs Predator complete in box for SNES. I'm about to pull the trigger on Alien 3 laserdisc.

[cancerblack]

[anxiety about getting icing on hours of paintwork intensifies]

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 31, 2024, 08:55:30 PM[anxiety about getting icing on hours of paintwork intensifies]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Pre-ordered the new Anno Domini 1989-1995 box set by Black Sabbath. Headless Cross is legit my favourite album by them.

Prez

Prez

More used Blu-Rays, DVDs from the local Op Shops.

Big Hero 6
Lion King (original animation not that retread live action version)
Elysium
Mad Max Fury Road Steelbook
Ex_Machina
Luther boxset season 1-4
Jason Bourne

All of this for about $25

Stitch

Stitch

A Ryzen 5800x, various Blu-ray and 4k movies, and some video games I'll never have the time to play...

Corporal Hicks

Snagged another early draft of AvP. I've already got the first draft scanned up and ready to share on the anniversary. Got another draft to add to the downloads section too now. Once it arrives and I scan it in anyway.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed