Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 01, 2023, 03:09:16 PM

Author
Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter (Read 24,177 times)

BenditlikeBeckum

It boggles my mind why its an actual genre.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: BenditlikeBeckum on Aug 01, 2023, 07:36:20 PMThe very fact that you thought that an Alien being integral in the DbD engine makes me cringe. Not in the "game is so scarey and power tripping awesome cringe" but damn , why do you think that it will be any good made me cringe. Much like, why do people still want to mod alien games without a credible ounce of artistic skill type of cringe.
Bud, the only cringe thing here is your attitude.

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

Its my opinion. dare i speak it? I love the trailer though. Its absolutely professionally made. And little Jonesy is especially cool to see.

I just know for a fact DbD content comes out hokey. I do hope there is something better in store for the Alien dlc.

Xenomorphine

Hope it'll cocoon survivors, instead of hooking them. 8)

Also looking forward to the ridge-headed design as an alternative appearance, if they do that. If they don't, it'll be a missed opportunity.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Great news, finally the rumors are true.

Retropocalypse

Can we get eggs scattered around the map that triggers face-huggers, forcing survivors to engage in a minigame?

Engineer

Engineer

Anybody know if it's common for them to do a physical release that includes the new dlc like this? I know they did that with "stranger things" and it had its own themed box art...

Nelostic

Nelostic

Next will be Predator!
And AVP in DBD!

Nelostic

Nelostic

I need Predator and Predator Ship
As next DLC!
And DbD will be with AvP

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Engineer on Aug 03, 2023, 01:18:28 AMAnybody know if it's common for them to do a physical release that includes the new dlc like this? I know they did that with "stranger things" and it had its own themed box art...
I'd say it's very unlikely. They've had many big name chapters in the past without boxed releases.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 04, 2023, 08:51:26 AM
Quote from: Engineer on Aug 03, 2023, 01:18:28 AMAnybody know if it's common for them to do a physical release that includes the new dlc like this? I know they did that with "stranger things" and it had its own themed box art...
I'd say it's very unlikely. They've had many big name chapters in the past without boxed releases.
Actually

Engineer

Engineer

Yea I saw that stranger things edition. Apparently that's the only way to get that now; to buy the physical copy which I saw going for $350 on Amazon... yikes! I hope alien doesn't have a limited availability like that. And I'm hoping it does get a physical release too...

PAS Spinelli

BHVR said a ST like situation will never happen again due to the way they do license deals now

Wweyland

Wweyland

So is the release going to be more likely in a few weeks, months, or next year?

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 04, 2023, 11:24:18 AMBHVR said a ST like situation will never happen again due to the way they do license deals now

Meaning it won't be limited?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed