FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 148,740 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

David pulling ... what from the goo?

Looks like what ever was burrowing into the ceiling from low res trailer we already saw. There is a motion gif floating around somewhere.

I'd describe it as a semi-translucent chestburster with a totally different mouth structure. Like a round orifice that opens like a sphincter and has a second extending appendage (like the alien tongue) only it has a singer at the end. 

David either is pulling up four of them, grouped together ... or it's one and he's pulling up by it's needle tongue ... which will be how he pricks his finger ... (?)

Pn2501

Pn2501

It's interesting they at going with translucent opaic alien again as that was the original idea in "alien".

manuel809

manuel809

i knew they were going to release something prometheus today! looks good not amazing. thats just over hyping it.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

When ever I see a trailer/teaser of anything that is Alien or Predator at first it always looks extremely stunning because it just so brand new.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 19, 2011, 07:30:58 PM
Whoa, man. Ridley on the set... priceless! Want to see more obviously hahaha.

MWAAAOOOW

Christ. Between this and the TDKR trailer... I... I gotta go lay down for a while.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 19, 2011, 07:43:59 PM

Looks like what ever was burrowing into the ceiling from low res trailer we already saw. There is a motion gif floating around somewhere.

I'd describe it as a semi-translucent chestburster with a totally different mouth structure. Like a round orifice that opens like a sphincter and has a second extending appendage (like the alien tongue) only it has a singer at the end. 

David either is pulling up four of them, grouped together ... or it's one and he's pulling up by it's needle tongue ... which will be how he pricks his finger ... (?)

I must have missed that in the low res trailer... screenshot anyone?

There is something in the goo... it's probably a good idea to just put it back in and put the lid on ;-)

Also nice random hole in one of the rooms, do you think they will lower someone down there with a winch? :-P

Gash

Gash

Great that the teaser features an effevescent fizzing like the alien emitted when tackling Parker and Lambert. The screens behind David look nicely old school 4:3 ratio too. Amongst so many more epic visuals.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Dec 19, 2011, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 19, 2011, 07:30:58 PM
Whoa, man. Ridley on the set... priceless! Want to see more obviously hahaha.

MWAAAOOOW
Bhahahahahaha!!!

dembones

dembones

I'm also seeing a burster more than the  face hugger others are. It's an interesting contrast the well defined, little beaked creature shown in Kane's xray.  A  (maturing?)  jellyfish-esque bruster basically  hidden in the goo would certainly seem to cause less  concern than  eggs or huggers would.

LarsVader

LarsVader

4:3 is already old school?
Man, am I gettin old.

*edit*
apple/trailer linux problems solved  ;D

Gash

Gash

Quote from: LarsVader on Dec 19, 2011, 08:10:54 PM
4:3 is already old school?
Man, am I gettin old.

Fraid so... except in the future.

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

do you think the music snippets in the background are parts of the actual movie soundtrack?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OH MY GOD! That was awesome. Can not wait for that trailer. I'm off to go spam the play button on the video a few more times ;D

Quote from: Zeta Reticuli on Dec 19, 2011, 08:14:46 PM
do you think the music snippets in the background are parts of the actual movie soundtrack?

Those are from the Alien trailer.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Zeta Reticuli on Dec 19, 2011, 08:14:46 PM

Nope, not unless they're using Goldsmith's score. Hopefully it'll be similar though.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: dembones on Dec 19, 2011, 08:08:26 PM

I'm also seeing a burster more than the  face hugger others are. It's an interesting contrast the well defined, little beaked creature shown in Kane's xray.  A  (maturing?)  jellyfish-esque bruster basically  hidden in the goo would certainly seem to cause less  concern than  eggs or huggers would.

I don't know what David is pulling out of there, but I'm not seeing a creature. Looked more like some kind of strange piece of technology to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed