New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 120,475 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 21, 2020, 12:27:34 AM
Just to make it more offensive, I'm surprised that Shane Black didn't write Olivia Munn as a heroic anti-vaxxer.

Quote from: SiL on May 21, 2020, 12:34:10 AM
The climax of the film would be her trading the boy for some vaccines, saying "These will do the same thing."

BlueMarsalis79

426Buddy

This whole thing actually quite painful...

Kradan

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 27, 2021, 01:10:00 PM
This whole thing actually quite painful...

Oh, haven't I told I'm masochist ?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Mar 27, 2021, 04:23:36 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 27, 2021, 02:02:15 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 01, 2021, 08:18:23 PM
Why does this thread show as "New Crabator movie" in the forum index for me :laugh:

I wonder if "New AUTISM JUNKIE movie" would be too offensive. :-\

I just realized this plays into the whole "vaccines causes autism" conspiracy shit that many people subscribe to before COVID smacked us in the fanny but with a sci-fi twist. (Funny how that conspiracy dropped when COVID did hit?)

Flat Earthers are a joke, but anti-vax can be f**king dangerous.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 27, 2021, 10:14:04 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Mar 27, 2021, 04:23:36 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 27, 2021, 02:02:15 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 01, 2021, 08:18:23 PM
Why does this thread show as "New Crabator movie" in the forum index for me :laugh:

I wonder if "New AUTISM JUNKIE movie" would be too offensive. :-\

I just realized this plays into the whole "vaccines causes autism" conspiracy shit that many people subscribe to before COVID smacked us in the fanny but with a sci-fi twist. (Funny how that conspiracy dropped when COVID did hit?)

Flat Earthers are a joke, but anti-vax can be f**king dangerous.

Indeed, which is why I just find this revelation all the more atrocious. Everything in this film is just shit and I'm sorry but I still can't understand anyone try to like this film after this and other issues this film had. It just had too much rot all over for it to even be enjoyable even as a "its so bad its good film"

Kradan

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Apr 03, 2021, 07:34:32 PM
Indeed, which is why I just find this revelation all the more atrocious. Everything in this film is just shit and I'm sorry but I still can't understand anyone try to like this film after this and other issues this film had. It just had too much rot all over for it to even be enjoyable even as a "its so bad its good film"

Eh, I can easily say the same thing about AVPR. Meet you in 10 years

Huggs

AVPR is like meat and potatoes. It isn't exactly the most exciting meal, but it satisfies the needs and it's made with love.

The Predator is like a piece of sh*t. An actual turd you were fooled into eating, and the person who cooked it hates you, and wants you dead.

BlueMarsalis79

It's made by abuser fanboys and stars an actual in real life murder suicide as our main actor. It is around as far from love as it gets. And being Irish I take great offence to the comparison to the lovely potato.

Huggs

All the necessary ingredients for a classic.

BlueMarsalis79

Both actually suck's basically my point of view.
Both showcase outdated garbage.
But I find the crossover far more offensive personally speaking.

BigDaddyJohn

The Predator actually has a tiny bit of good cinematographic elements, while AVP-R has none.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 03, 2021, 07:50:51 PM
AVPR is like meat and potatoes. It isn't exactly the most exciting meal, but it satisfies the needs and it's made with love.

Mystery meat and potatoes made with love

The Shuriken

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 03, 2021, 07:50:51 PM

The Predator is like a piece of sh*t. An actual turd you were fooled into eating, and the person who cooked it hates you, and wants you dead.

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed