My AvP story for my novel Aliens vs Predator:Demons Within

Started by Creeper The Rouge, Jan 07, 2008, 07:13:51 AM

Author
My AvP story for my novel Aliens vs Predator:Demons Within (Read 964 times)

Creeper The Rouge

Creeper The Rouge

I am currently working on my AvP novel where the war is at a closing moments with the humans scavaging for resources.North america has become infested with Aliens with Predators fighting them on a constint basis,while the humans are fighting to contain the infestation.The humans created radiation bullets that mutate the ALiens and Predators on impact causing mass deformities within the body,these new weaponary which is called R.B.W's (Radiated Bullet Weaponary) Saves the humans some supplies while they regroup in there colonies in Alaska to figure out a way of massive counter attack against the invaders.They moved there last colonies to Alaska because the cold freezes the slime covering the aliens leaving them immobile.The rest of the world is plotting on bombing the entire North America to get rid of the intruders.
Europe motivating these plans is hoping that in the after math they can steal all the military equipment Canada and America fought so hard for.
There was a slight problem with the rounds though which requiered more equipment for the soliders fighting the Aliens and Predators.WHen the R.B.W's are shot gas leaks out some times that cause mutation to the being who incounters it.This increases there aggresion and power quiet high.Europe not informed on this will be sending there most elite team to recover it killing anyone that survives bringing back the Weapons to there country to use for future wars.
In the colony of Benway the surviving people are in the underground Barracks where the earth shaking missiles broke the cages of face huggers and a locked down Predator.European recon squad Eagles are ordered to recover the Weaponary and if possible Alien species of some sort for testing.

(Sorry for the bad spelling just give me time I'll improve)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed