Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 69,566 times)

Perfect-Organism

My crystal ball is very murky.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 26, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
My crystal ball is very murky.

So is my coffee.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Clemens said Fury 161 was "one of Weyland-Yutani's backwater work prisons."  That implies there are others.  Maybe this is one of them.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 26, 2018, 06:32:08 PM
Clemens said Fury 161 was "one of Weyland-Yutani's backwater work prisons."  That implies there are others.  Maybe this is one of them.

LOL maybe WY was thinking... "Hey... no one will miss these inmates right? Let's test the thing. Ya know... that thing we've got underwraps in lab 47? Yeah... that one..."

Local Trouble

Something like that.  However, if it's anything like Fury 161 they'll have corporate overseers like Andrews and Aaron working there too.  Why do they deserve death?  Maybe they get extracted first?

Perfect-Organism

I find SM's judgment to be usually pretty good in these things and if he vouches for it then I am willing to give this project a chance without pre-judging it.

It's also possible that the inner cabal of W-Y is a series of David robots which would explain a lack of care for human beings.

The Old One

The Old One

"The inner cabal of W-Y
is a series of David robots"

Pithee no-

Not only would that be stupid AF.
It kinda undermines the
corporate apathy present in Alien,
human corporate apathy.

Local Trouble

Even if it involves Amanda Ripley and more Stompies?

Hemi

Hemi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 26, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

It's as clear as his tea.. XD

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah.

Wlvscrclwlvs

Although it's kinda sweet to see people on here find it hard to belive some humans could treat others life with little care, I'm kinda surprised as well.

All manner of horffic things have and are being done to fellow humans all the time for whatever reason those people see fit and it happens regularly on a big scale.

But I agree no point judging without facts what this might end up being, I'm just happy more alien based things are being made!

Still Collating...

On a brighter note, It'll be fun to see such a large infestation of aliens destroy a populated area of 1000 colonists. That scale of things isn't too common, so it could look nice in comic book form.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Still Collating... on Dec 26, 2018, 10:41:35 PM
On a brighter note, It'll be fun to see such a large infestation of aliens destroy a populated area of 1000 colonists. That scale of things isn't too common, so it could look nice in comic book form.

Yeah, I'd like to see some "Earth War" scale carnage going on. And this definitely reminds me of that.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 20, 2018, 08:27:43 PM
Looks like SM made some calls.

Rofl, he sure did man. Thanks SM.

Hey, there's no way this is a continuation of Aliens: Sea of Sorrows right? WY did extract a few specimens in the end, including a live Alien and a facehugger.

That bad ass corporate WY lady did mention they would be bringing them off world for studying, experimenting, etc. Just thinking where in the timeline this takes place. Cool looking stuff, nice to see WY getting more involved.

SM

SM

They hashtagged Amanda Ripley. No link to Sea of Sorrows.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed