First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,517 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Spoilers don’t come any bigger than this and it’s totally unexpected. Yahoo Movies have got the first five minutes of AvPR available to watch online!

20071210_10

This shows what happens to the hybrid on the Predator ship, how the ship crashed onto Earth, as well as what happens to the hunter and his son in the forest. There’s a scene at the end with the Predator homeworld too. That’s where Wolf comes from. This clip has also been edited down so in the movie, it’ll be longer than five minutes.

pred88

pred88

MEGAAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOL PEOPLE  enjoy great effects and action   :D  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

mAG f**kING NIFICENT!  THIS  IS IT BABY, OUR TIME!!!!!      ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

frosty

frosty

>:D   my goddddddddddddddddd that was great stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Deathwing.

Deathwing.

This is a shit    >:(   next time what? they gonna show the ending of the movie? f**kin assholes, this time they f**k the movie for me thx FOX and Yhoo idiots.     :P  thank god i dont see this clip    :P  

hobomonster

hobomonster

Updates for this get better and better!

jimmylace

jimmylace

really impressive- I think this isnt quite the first 5 mins...some of the editing would suggest its been condensed, but still...the music really adds to the visuals. tylers done a great job....not enough to judge the strauses on yet, but wolf is looking fairly iimpressive sans-mask too.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

wow i wanna watch it so bad   but i cant  it will ruin the movie!  just like Christmas when your a kid     dont spoil it  just wait!

chrisr232007

That was great and it was shorten veiw of the start of the movie collin siad in the forum...... man this movie is going to kiss some a@$ and make some serious money

Dingo

Dingo

OMG! It looks awesome! And it sounds like they're using the music from Predator 1 and 2. This movie is going to be awesome!

Invaders

Invaders

THIS IS f**kING EXCELLENT !!!!!!

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Rhadamanthys, what the matter with you?   Its nothing we don't even know, we,ve bairly seen nothing at all of this movie,o just chill man, yeah?  Why people gets stressed over this I don't know, gezz!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I SHIT MY PANTS AT 5:00  Great job, the Predalien sounds great.  Score is exellent.

oz

oz

sweet merry of god  we got gore and if thats all the action in the frets 5 .then f**k  me this is going to be good   ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Thats probably a space jockey command stand!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed