Eating Aliens, WTF?!?

Started by vehtam, Nov 28, 2007, 08:58:43 PM

Author
Eating Aliens, WTF?!? (Read 61,112 times)

Tun

Tun

Quote from: vehtam on Nov 29, 2007, 08:25:54 AM
Quote from: Tun on Nov 29, 2007, 08:22:51 AM
I tend to think the most it does is dispel some mystery, but who's to say it will be any more detailed than the alien 3 scene.

Colin already said it won't be, so i'm ok with that, as long as 'eating' will be headbiting living person filmed from the distance, like in a3.
Yeah it's not defined, so all i'm saying is when one of the directors says 'eating', he can, because it's not shown to be false. It's open. aka it's not a big deal.
QuoteIts pretty damn clear its just killing the guy for f**k's sake. At the very least, it cannot serve as evidence that aliens eat people.
And I never said aliens eat to sustain. But to say that there's proof that aliens won't eat for some reason, is wrong cause there is no proof against it, just circumstance and ambiguous scenes.

Tun

Tun

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 29, 2007, 08:38:07 AM
I can't believe I had to argue with people, in order for them to realize that aliens don't actually eat people. (and these people call themselves fans, its just sad really.) :-[
::) haha no.
And your definition of fan is really limited.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: SM on Nov 28, 2007, 11:15:51 PM
QuoteIts so funny how some people bash the directors for ideas that doesnt make sense in their view because of the "canon" .. yes .. the canon which they read on fansites that is nothing official ..

f**k me you're an ignorant tool.

Why i am ignorant?

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 29, 2007, 12:44:58 AM
Or maybe it's just like the scene from Alien3, just a bit closer.  ::)

Yay .. i maybe know which scene .. WATCH the Red Band Trailer ... The scene where tim o brien get attacked through the window .. the Alien is doing the same stuff like it did in Alien 3 with the prisoner .. and that looks like eating .. but you dont clearly see it .. nice!

@ Ballzanya

Stop talking BS ^^ ... You think your opinion is fact .. how ridiculous  ::)! You makes me laugh everytime ...

greetz

SiL

SiL

It'd be nice to see someone with Fincher's mentality on the monster back; we should never really know what the hell it's doing.

But we do now :(

gases

gases

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 29, 2007, 08:38:07 AM
So, if nothing further, I will now get some sleep. I can't believe I had to argue with people, in order for them to realize that aliens don't actually eat people. (and these people call themselves fans, its just sad really.) :-[

You say they don't eat as a fact. No one has said they agree with you. People have said it's implied, or its suggested but they may or may not. So you are alone in your stance as a "fan".

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: gases on Nov 29, 2007, 08:58:33 AM
You say they don't eat as a fact. No one has said they agree with you. People have said it's implied, or its suggested but they may or may not. So you are alone in your stance as a "fan".

no, he's not, i'm sure they don't eat in any movie from saga. that scene from a3 isn't 'suggesting' eating for me in any way.

gases

gases

Ok but u didn't say that before now, so my argument is valid. 

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: gases on Nov 29, 2007, 09:03:02 AM
Ok but u didn't say that before now, so my argument is valid. 

i didn't? i'm pretty sure i did several times ;)

gases

gases

hehe carelessness on my behalf. However, the point still remains that ballzanya assumes and insinuates that you cannot be a "fan" if you believe aliens eat. Which is wrong and presumptuous when it is heavily hinted at in the movie.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: gases on Nov 29, 2007, 09:07:35 AM
hehe carelessness on my behalf.

;)

Quote from: gases on Nov 29, 2007, 09:07:35 AM
However, the point still remains that ballzanya assumes and insinuates that you cannot be a "fan" if you believe aliens eat.

I think he still had in mind that scene from a3, which clearly isn't eating, which interpretation many people here try to force.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: Robotpo on Nov 28, 2007, 09:25:32 PM
I hope to god if anyone ever does another movie with aliens, they ignore all this Strause Bros. bullshit and just give us the Xenomorphs we know and love.
well what is the Xenomorphs that you all know and love?
ffs dam alien fans always got something to bitch about
im sure there somethings wrong with the predators in this movie but you hear predators bitching? no
im a fan of both movies....ffs its a dam movie go and enjoy it and if you dont like it cause of stupied things...then go make your own dam movie

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: MartyPredator on Nov 29, 2007, 09:19:28 AM
I hope to god if anyone ever does another movie with aliens, they ignore all this Strause Bros. bullshit and just give us the Xenomorphs we know and love.
im sure there somethings wrong with the predators in this movie but you hear predators bitching? no
im a fan of both movies....ffs its a dam movie go and enjoy it and if you dont like it cause of stupied things...then go make your own dam movie

Amen!

I'm sick of all this whining and bitching posts from the same people ... the "real" big alien fans, you know ...

stay home and watch your first alien movie all the time! Press the Pause button when you see biomechanical alien and be happy ... when you have nothing more to do than bitching on EVERY detail of this movie ... stay away .. -.-

greetz

Master

Master

I would very much like to.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Aliens eating humans, what's wrong with it? I played Alien vs. Predator 2 game as an Alien, I kill and head-bite soldiers to gain health, what's the difference?

So you're all saying is that all monsters eat humans are zombies? How lovely, I am not an Alien fan so forgive me if my opinion here is incoherent. But my opinions on Aliens are based on games, and tell me what is wrong with Aliens feasting on humans. It's what they do based on instincts unlike Predators who have a code of honor.

I am crossing my fingers right now and expecting fireworks on me.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Nov 29, 2007, 09:36:21 AM

Amen!

I'm sick of all this whining and bitching posts from the same people ... the "real" big alien fans, you know ...

stay home and watch your first alien movie all the time! Press the Pause button when you see biomechanical alien and be happy ... when you have nothing more to do than bitching on EVERY detail of this movie ... stay away .. -.-

greetz

i can almost see you guys arguing, how awesome are two-headed aliens and predators with four hands and four eyes in avp5, and everyone who will think it's awful will be classified as a stupid, whinning fanboy, who can't accept improvements.

swallowing silently all the shit put in your throat never was the best solution

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed