How many do you think?

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Mar 13, 2007, 05:04:45 AM

Author
How many do you think? (Read 1,464 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

How many battles between the aliens and pred will be? I'm guessing around 4 or 5. You?

Newsfop

Newsfop

I'm actually willing to venture a wager that the whole film will take place within a courtroom where the Predator is the Plaintiff and the Alien is the Defendant. They will carry out their struggle via the most disgusting and horrifying weapons of all . . . LAWYERS!!!

;D

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Any other guesses?

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

maybe 3 or 4 including an intense one like a final showdown...

insaniac

insaniac

I don't care how many fight sequences there are, just as long as there done better than AVP. The thing that killed AVP was the character developement "overkill". They spent so much time concentrating on the human characters, that they had little time to concentrate on the AVP fights. And then, the fights were done sparingly it seemed. I wanted to see "Celtic vs Grid" type melee fights peppered throughout the whole movie. Not just one climatic battle sequence in which two of the three predators get knocked off in a matter of five minutes. What the hell was that about?

I'd love to see a nice 30 minute AVP battle fest in the AVP2 movie!

Danger Close

Danger Close

The whole movie will just be 110 min. of fighting, with breaks of human death for us to catch our breath. But seriously... more than 4 Pred on Alien fights, and at least 5 People on Alien fights... for character development.  + 1 badass 3 way!

Vader the White

Vader the White

I want about 10 fights not inculding the rooftop fight and a great final battle(translation 11-12[the 11 if the rooftop IS the final battle]).

fluxcap

fluxcap

Is the budget lower for the sequel? If so, I imagine very minimal fights with one big one at the end.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: fluxcap on Mar 17, 2007, 11:54:26 PM
Is the budget lower for the sequel? If so, I imagine very minimal fights with one big one at the end.
I think the makers, including Ian Whyte (as the Pred) have said there will be more intense and just well, more fights.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Lovely Man on Mar 18, 2007, 02:35:03 PM
there will be more intense and just well, more fights.
Good, now I just hope they are well choreographed unlike the ridiculous wrestling vibe the fight between the Alien and Predator had in AVP. More scenes like the when the three Predators are fighting all those Aliens on the pyramid!

Danger Close

Danger Close

BLADE 2 had good fights. Could that work in AVP? Before you say it... perhaps too much CG. But they were cool fights.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed