BATTLEFIELD

Started by DRACO ^V^, Dec 24, 2006, 04:31:08 AM

Author
BATTLEFIELD (Read 5,398 times)

DRACO ^V^

DRACO ^V^

Anyone here play any of these games? BATTLEFIELD2. OR BATTLEFIELD2142?.
They are great Multiplayer games and.They tend to get ya addicted.
And they are a great way to relieve stress...nothing like killing people to end a bad day. lol ;D

Darkness

Darkness

I only played the demo of the second one. I really liked it but my graphics card wasn't good enough to run it.

DRACO ^V^

DRACO ^V^

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 27, 2006, 11:38:46 AM
I only played the demo of the second one. I really liked it but my graphics card wasn't good enough to run it.
Sorry to hear that your graphics card is not good enough.But I do have to say that 2142 is really worth the money spent to play if you enjoy multiplayer internet games.
I used to play alien vs predator2 back in 2004,and I really love that game,but unfortunately,My game disc #1 is missing.so I have'nt played that that one in 2 years.
I am a real buff when it comes to multiplayer games,I rather play against other people in cyberspace,rather than against a computer bot.There is a significant difference between the 2.
People tend to be more unpredictable.
Plus; I really enjoy the thrill of studying each foe's tactics@patterns and exploiting them to my advantage ;D
I use to be an advid chess player as a kid.

AtR

AtR

My graphics card isn't very good ( crappy laptop ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600 ) and arcade games really aren't my style ( With some exeptions )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed