what if...

Started by bobcunk, Oct 09, 2011, 07:12:33 AM

Author
what if... (Read 4,309 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

Is it possible that the space jockeys are actually humans from the future?

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: bobcunk on Oct 09, 2011, 07:12:33 AM
Is it possible that the space jockeys are actually humans from the future?

I honestly don't see how that would benefit ANY story...the two words that spring to mind are 'hackneyed' and 'cliche'.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Now... Uh let me explain... Let me explain exactly why this post is unnecessary.
Ummm... You didn't think this through, no thought was put in... This post didn't work to gain any sense.
And without any sense it was just stupid! And now you went and put it up! You put it up man!

Ok seriously though, Most likely not at all.
It's never been suggested, its a pretty left field and dumb idea, and Space Jockeys have always been alien creatures.
This really didn't warrant it's own thread.

Infected

Infected

I dont know why these people are acting weird.

But the possibility is very high that these jockeys are highly evolved humans from another system.
If you look at us humans now,we harvest we plant seeds we take over we are trying to clone and grow things.
Maybe we humans arent from this planet Earth after all and maybe that we will see also that we are planted here.
Anyway its possible when you look at the movies the xeno adapts and mixes with every life form.
The evolved humans can have a way of adapting and grow into things also and therefore making it possible to travel through wormholes and work in harsh enviroments by growing into a suit and stuff.
Im not saying it will be like this but its all a possibility.
Because Prometheus wont be a sci fi horror like Alien.

Glaive

Glaive

...sigh...

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

the nearest they will be to humans if anything , is humanoid in form arms and legs and eyes etc, but thats as far as it will go, if everything that has been leaked comes to pass plot wise. Personally,  i'm a bit suspect of these plot leaks of how the jockey looks inside 'the suit'. I think scott may have gone for something completely devoid of that and very very original we have never seen before. Bipedal? who knows, but all we know is those caves are massive so whatever it is, it needs space to move around. I'm loving the secrecy and ambiguity that surrounds this project, makes the anticipation for this movie so much higher.

Glaive

Glaive

T Dog

T Dog

You sigh now but prepare for those "BIG IDEAS".

It's like the time I asked here about the likelihood of the PG-13 and all I got was "no no Fox have already said It'll be an R......Ridley said it". Well you ate those words. So be prepaaaaaaaaaaaaaared.

Effectz

Effectz

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Maybe they are highly evold humans from the future (lets say 10 billion years)...they traveled back in time and created the human race.  Damon "The Time Paradox" Lindelof is in the movie, yay  ;D

T Dog

T Dog

Wait, hold on.
So the Space Jockey's were working for both the CIA and the Russians all along while Weylan and Utani are actually the same person and they're gonna use a broken mirror to illustrate this? Do I have this right?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: tmjhur on Oct 09, 2011, 04:51:42 PM
Wait, hold on.
So the Space Jockey's were working for both the CIA and the Russians all along while Weylan and Utani are actually the same person and they're gonna use a broken mirror to illustrate this? Do I have this right?

You left out the flux capacitor.

pred169

pred169

I agree with glaive and suddenly feel a facepalm coming on.  :-\

Infected

Infected

Quote from: pred169 on Oct 09, 2011, 06:07:18 PM
I agree with glaive and suddenly feel a facepalm coming on.  :-\
Youre sig is way off scale.

T Dog

T Dog

I'd prepare yourselves for the "big" ideas guys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed