Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,045 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Putting the show on on Fridays is kind of a death sentence, though.

If people say it picks up in a few episodes I'll probably give it a chance. I'm really curious about the show. The lead character, at least.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

5 episode trial. Remember that folks.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, I'm going to stick with it for a bit because I like Ryan as Constantine, but the rest of it needs to get better. Especially the demons. That was one lame villain.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 25, 2014, 09:40:12 PM
Putting the show on on Fridays is kind of a death sentence, though.

Please don't say that. I am already disappointed they gave shit like Gotham a full season of 22 episodes.

This has so much potential.

Nightmare Asylum

I'll try to give the episode a watch before the next one. Even if it starts off pretty shakey, I'm curious.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I don't want Constantine to get a full season... because it'll be taking over Hannibal's time slot.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:11:04 PM
I don't want Constantine to get a full season... because it'll be taking over Hannibal's time slot.

Thank god, that time slot was a graveyard shift

First Blood

First Blood

So you want it to fail?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 25, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

So you want it to fail?

Not necessarily. I want it to get better and do well. And I honestly prefer 13 episode seasons.

First Blood

First Blood

Next episode of Gotham is going to have Bane and the venom serum in it. Christ, just put the kid in the costume already. :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 25, 2014, 10:15:45 PM
Next episode of Gotham is going to have Bane and the venom serum in it. Christ, just put the kid in the costume already. :laugh:

... What?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nah, they had an early version of the serum last week, but no Bane. Sounds like FB is doing the "treat every rumor like it's verified fact" thing that people just love to do with BvS.

Aspie

Aspie

srsly doe give Hannibal Grimm's time slot on Friday

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:17:04 PM
Nah, they had an early version of the serum last week, but no Bane. Sounds like FB is doing the "treat every rumor like it's verified fact" thing that people just love to do with BvS.

f**k you

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 25, 2014, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

f**k you

You're gonna have to wait in line.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed