The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 353,245 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

How much balls do you need to be willing to direct a scene of a
Spoiler
guy played by yourself getting tied down to a chair and raped by some coked up bitch who is filming what she is doing so she can watch it later for a couple of laughs?
[close]
That's enough to make most people impotent. But not our man Clint. He is so awesome that it didn't even hurt his image as a badass.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It reinforced it, in fact.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: SiL on Feb 27, 2011, 10:34:31 PM
Bitch, you trippin'.

Those pussy-ass Aliens can't even build spaceships. I'd be surprised if they could even use a hammer. If you gave an Alien a hammer, you know what it'd do with it? Face-rape it, because it's a dumb bug and it doesn't know shit.

Having an X in your name is lame. "Xenomorph"? The hell is that, Greek? Didn't ancient Greeks used to be okay with homo sex? Guess Aliens are a bunch of fags then if they're using Greek names.

Preds don't hunt little kids, we see that in Predator 2, but Aliens just love kidnapping little girls and taking them back to their hideouts. The hell is wrong with them, are they some kind'a pedos now? They drag little kids back to their basement and face-rape them -- that's pretty friggin' pedo to me, man. Aliens can't nail fine bitches so they resort to getting all the ugly ones and young ones. But Preds are rolling in fine pussy, dude. They wade knee-deep through that shit.

Aliens can climb on walls, but do they have auto-targeting cannons? No, and so they're friggin' chumps. A Pred can kill an Alien without being in the same room, but those faggy, pedo Aliens have to actually get near you like a bitch.

Aliens are fags and pedos and also emos. They're the worst emos in all of space. Aliens are so emo that when you cut them, they bleed acid so that everyone else can feel their pain. Aliens are so emo they only ever dress in black. Aliens are so emo that it lets them defy the laws of physics.

Faggy pedo emo hipsters. Walking on floors is just too mainstream for them. Being crushed under tons of lead is too mainstream for their liking. They'd recommend underground bands you've never heard of, but they're so damned hipster they don't even listen to music.

Anyone who thinks Aliens are cooler than Preds is tripping so many balls, man.

So. Many. Balls.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 28, 2011, 07:56:48 AM
Bitch, you trippin'.

Those pussy-ass Aliens can't even build spaceships. I'd be surprised if they could even use a hammer. If you gave an Alien a hammer, you know what it'd do with it? Face-rape it, because it's a dumb bug and it doesn't know shit.

Having an X in your name is lame. "Xenomorph"? The hell is that, Greek? Didn't ancient Greeks used to be okay with homo sex? Guess Aliens are a bunch of fags then if they're using Greek names.

Preds don't hunt little kids, we see that in Predator 2, but Aliens just love kidnapping little girls and taking them back to their hideouts. The hell is wrong with them, are they some kind'a pedos now? They drag little kids back to their basement and face-rape them -- that's pretty friggin' pedo to me, man. Aliens can't nail fine bitches so they resort to getting all the ugly ones and young ones. But Preds are rolling in fine pussy, dude. They wade knee-deep through that shit.

Aliens can climb on walls, but do they have auto-targeting cannons? No, and so they're friggin' chumps. A Pred can kill an Alien without being in the same room, but those faggy, pedo Aliens have to actually get near you like a bitch.

Aliens are fags and pedos and also emos. They're the worst emos in all of space. Aliens are so emo that when you cut them, they bleed acid so that everyone else can feel their pain. Aliens are so emo they only ever dress in black. Aliens are so emo that it lets them defy the laws of physics.

Faggy pedo emo hipsters. Walking on floors is just too mainstream for them. Being crushed under tons of lead is too mainstream for their liking. They'd recommend underground bands you've never heard of, but they're so damned hipster they don't even listen to music.

So. Many. Balls.

I...can't.....breath. What got sil to post that one?! lol.  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Bitch, you trippin'.

So. Many. Balls.
SiL is over-praised.

*Walks on*

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 28, 2011, 08:59:07 AM
Bitch, you trippin'.

So. Many. Balls.

I...can't.....breath. What got sil to post that one?! lol.  :laugh:
Counter-Trolling.
Click on the link that says "posted by Sil on" bla bla bla

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

My statement remains the same.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Fight the power.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 01, 2011, 03:01:42 AM
He's always right. We're just too frightened to admit it.

QuoteGhoul - It'd be a perfect world if you could have sex whenever you want
Me - But then you'd have to face the rape charges
Ghoul - Not if you yell surprise!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 01, 2011, 02:13:11 AM
I take the Kenner King Alien toy to be canon

:D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: DJ CyberPu$$y on Mar 01, 2011, 06:48:55 AM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 01, 2011, 03:01:42 AM
He's always right. We're just too frightened to admit it.

QuoteGhoul - It'd be a perfect world if you could have sex whenever you want
Me - But then you'd have to face the rape charges
Ghoul - Not if you yell surprise!

LOL I didn't expect to find this here!  :P

Nope

Nope

Rishon Marrell Cox says
I will come to you and we will get a place for passionate love.
So if I wanted to bend you over and just shove it in your ass and it hurt pretty bad, you wouldn't do anything about it, would you?
So would like to watch a movie.. with me... with my hand down your pants?
Sweeps is...scaring me.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I want to wrestle you.. so freakin' bad.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Woah what just happened there? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed