Killing women

Started by Billiken, Jun 26, 2010, 04:19:23 AM

Author
Killing women (Read 11,431 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Puks on Jun 26, 2010, 02:11:43 PM
Yeah, grannies with pistols are lethal to any predator.

Yeah.
Keep in mind that, in confront to our mentality, Predators have a highly distorted one. So, they might have a different logic and ways of thinking while doing what they're doing.
I really gotta rewatch Predator 2, 'cause I don't remember the Predator killing the Grannies. Instead, what I remember were gunshots done out of the panic for the blackout and the entrance of the creature.

Quote from: Puks on Jun 26, 2010, 02:15:16 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jun 26, 2010, 02:12:56 PM
Predators dont care if its male or female if its worth hunting then thats what they do.

Yep. Predators aren't sexist like their fans.   ;D
Here talks the guy who doesn't accept that women use more brain than men. ;)

Stalker

Stalker

Predators obviously have no qualms about killing man or woman if they pose a threat. Hell, Isabelle was selected as prey in the upcoming film. Not to mention, as previously stated above, the subway scene from Predator 2.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Stalker on Jun 26, 2010, 02:20:44 PM
Predators obviously have no qualms about killing man or woman if they pose a threat. Hell, Isabelle was selected as prey in the upcoming film. Not to mention, as previously stated above, the subway scene from Predator 2.

Yeah but you have to remember the predators in the new movie is a diffrend kind they dont go by the rules they kill everything while the normal predators have a there own way of hunting

Normal predators ( if its worth hunting then that's what they hunt)
super predators   ( with them you get a feeling of we hunt anything we can no mercy!!)

I'm pretty sure if it had been a superpredator in same situation as predator 1 and 2 they wouldn't have spared the girls they would have killed them off anyway because that's what they do they kill them all.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 26, 2010, 02:18:36 PM
Quote from: Puks on Jun 26, 2010, 02:11:43 PM
Yeah, grannies with pistols are lethal to any predator.

Yeah.
Keep in mind that, in confront to our mentality, Predators have a highly distorted one. So, they might have a different logic and ways of thinking while doing what they're doing.
I really gotta rewatch Predator 2, 'cause I don't remember the Predator killing the Grannies. Instead, what I remember were gunshots done out of the panic for the blackout and the entrance of the creature.

Quote from: Puks on Jun 26, 2010, 02:15:16 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jun 26, 2010, 02:12:56 PM
Predators dont care if its male or female if its worth hunting then thats what they do.

Yep. Predators aren't sexist like their fans.   ;D
Here talks the guy who doesn't accept that women use more brain than men. ;)

He will kill women if they are armed and not pregnant, i think he would of killed that kid in the cemetery if he had a real gun. and he must of killed at least 2 women in the subway, the one chick that was standing with the gun and granny you even saw her face in heat vision with the predator grabbing her face.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

As said, I gotta rewatch the film. All I remember is him grabbin' the face and nothing else.

Puks

Puks

QuoteHere talks the guy who doesn't accept that women use more brain than men.

That's because they don't.

Edit: F**k me, they do.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,499388,00.html

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The power of Science [and Women] compels you!! 8) ;D ;D

Spider One

Spider One

In the comics and a few of the books they kill women on occasion, but these women are martial artists so they also consider unarmed combatants a worthy foe..

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

the granny was killed, strangled to be precise. why?

she wasnt with the survivors, and she had a gun. also, i think you can see her body hangin'. we could have gotten a much gorier death scene for everyone there if the movie wasnt cut down for NC-17 rating. but what they managed to do with the lightning and camera work is still fantastic.

doesnt matter either way, men and women should have equal rights and play by the same standards.

if a girl ever grabs my ass, im trowing a lawsuit.

Puks

Puks

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 26, 2010, 05:01:45 PM
The power of Science [and Women] compels you!! 8) ;D ;D

Well, I guess they have to compensate the fact that males have a 10% bigger brain and 4% more brain cells.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

...That they don't use, at all. Especially you Puks ;D ;D ;D

Puks

Puks

May God have mercy on your poor, seduced-by-evil-women soul.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Talks the guy with an avatar like that.

Puks

Puks

I'm a paradox!  :D

Billiken

Billiken

I don't remember him killing any women in predator 2. I don't think he killed them if they were on board the train. He probably would have knocked them out. I have scene the movie that many times, never saw him strangle any old farts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed