What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,807,411 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

That sucks Cvalda. Glad you made it home safe though without your vision augment apparatus though!  *Insert nerd emoticon here*

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 02, 2012, 03:24:10 AM
I'm also really glad you didn't walk into oncoming traffic all Natalie-Portman-Closer style, really really glad...
You won't be once you see my latest round of treachery... :P

chupacabras acheronsis

got f**king smoked.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

wut?

chupacabras acheronsis

with my dad is pretty much that.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2012, 02:33:41 AM
It's fate, Sweepums. They're all going to be murdered by some deranged masked serial killer.

And you'll have been spared by Gawd. Just like in a Shamalmanan movie :)

Quote from: Ooze on First on Jun 02, 2012, 02:29:09 AM
What made me unhappy...

V<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Prometheus fan-boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>V
V                                                                                                                    V
V                                                                                                                    V

You made yourself unhappy?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 02, 2012, 02:16:20 AM
Spoiler
I don't often post in here to bitch, but whatever, here's something:

My whole weekend has been completely f**ked due to a lack of communication and awful planning work. I was supposed to be going to my hometown's two day wet grad party, but when they picked a location, it just had to be the farthest possible thing. Why? Because it's outside of police jurisdiction. Oh, 'huhuh', I GET IT, YOU SO SMAWT. But-- BUT!-- think of this... why the f**k are you making it forty five minutes out and expecting EVERYBODY to come?! Really, this is supposed to be easily accessible, but what's it's turned into is a bunch of turdburgalers trying to desperately find rides at the last minute and get up to this remote cabin location, where there is ACTUALLY a time deadline. What kind of f**kheads--

The so-called logic behind this is incomprehensible. This was supposed to be a hell of an event before the c**tbrained former host bailed on everybody, forcing everything into a shitty predicament. BUT that doesn't excuse the current hosts' god-awful planning or the decided location. What the actual f**k turned this into a reality? I was looking forward to this for a long time, but here it is, ruined by some intense up-f**kery. Nobody could really communicate with me, seeing as I'm living in the city and that nobody really had a goddamn clue about exactly what was happening until late this morning. So what the f**k.

Time to have some drinks with myself and think things over.

Jesusf**kingchrist.
[close]

I'll drink with you, my friend.

Prime113

Prime113

OH MY GOSH! I'm listening to the Prometheus soundtrack and there are two links on the side that, I guess, are scenes from the movie where we first see the Space Jockey. So. f**king. Tempting.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 02, 2012, 10:50:01 AM
OH MY GOSH! I'm listening to the Prometheus soundtrack and there are two links on the side that, I guess, are scenes from the movie where we first see the Space Jockey. So. f**king. Tempting.

Don't do it. 6 Days.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 02, 2012, 10:53:00 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 02, 2012, 10:50:01 AM

Don't do it. 6 Days.

I'm resisting right now, my friend. But, its just so hard! I want to see this movie so f**king bad, man. I think I might cry when it starts.  :D

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

It's healthy to cry. Just ask David.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Blurry cell phone pics of the last shot of PROMETHEUS surfaced.

It was even worse than my worst imaginings. Absolutely completely f**king horrendous in every regard.

This film is going to suck hard.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2012, 04:05:47 PM

It was even worse than my worst imaginings. Absolutely completely f**king horrendous in every regard.

No No No, that's only 1 side of it trust me it's not great but the build up to it is.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2012, 04:05:47 PM

I've seen it too. It's not thaaat bad. I mean, when I heard "horse mouth" from NGR01 I was a bit upset, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Nothing on Kane's Son of course.

Ah well.

Quote from: Lie on Jun 02, 2012, 04:20:38 PM
No No No, that's only 1 side of it trust me it's not great but the build up to it is.

Great sex, lousy climax.

That's no good.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's AVP all over again.

Newborn is ten times better than this shit. Absolute, unforgivable slap in the face to Giger and fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed