*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 701,498 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 03, 2012, 03:54:55 PM
Mind you, she likes to takes things "fast" so for all I know, we could be an 'item' by next week lol!

Rick, if I may, if you start feeling like things are moving too fast, then they probably are. Be sure to keep a level head and to tell her to slow down if you have to. It's not easy I know, but necessary.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 03, 2012, 05:40:42 PM
Alright people, who here works for Yahoo?

Match.com powered by Yahoo!

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12966&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1368045

Phantom, is this you?

I actually thought that was a good read. Here's the flip side.

Bat Chain Puller

I'll just leave this here. You know. For the boys and girls.

http://vimeo.com/34270067

ScardyFox

I showed my misses this and she told me to go get her a cider...

ffs...

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 03, 2012, 06:08:07 PM

I couldn't tell if they were being serious or not.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 03, 2012, 12:04:31 AM
What if I'm with Eileen on Tuesday and I accidentally  say those three words?

You Look Nice? ???

Where are we up to now? Did you guys get Rick laid yet?

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2012, 06:30:59 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 03, 2012, 06:08:07 PM

I couldn't tell if they were being serious or not.

There was a time in place where that was serious ... a serious attempt to take money away from painfully shy, and lonely people in exchange for these VHS "How to score" type videos.

I imagine there are some small pockets left in the universe where these videos are still considered golden, productive advice. Central Florida for example.  ;)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Lie on Sep 03, 2012, 06:33:26 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 03, 2012, 12:04:31 AM
What if I'm with Eileen on Tuesday and I accidentally  say those three words?

You Look Nice? ???

Where are we up to now? Did you guys get Rick laid yet?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edvin

Edvin

fff**k, i have this huge moral issue, would anyone care to help?

i have a steady relation with this girl, not quite in love, but i do have some feelings for her, and i do care about her.
she lost her phone this summer, and she hasnt gotten a new one yet. she stayed the night this friday, and next day she borrowed my iphone to check facebook, she forgot to logout, and when she left, i saw that a message tab with her best friend was open. i got curious and stupid, so i thought i would check the first page of messages, to see if she mentioned me, and then proceed to log out. (i swear that i wasnt going to check her entire message history)

There wasnt anything about me, except a message saying she was leaving my house, twenty minutes ago.

But the there was these messages from last last week, about how the girls are both on a diet. but my Gf said something that Disturbed me... she told her friend that she had eaten a sandwich and then puked it out... her friend briefly mentioned bulimia, but they decided that you should only do it in emergency situations (bad friend) and that doing it smetime every often wouldnt make you bulimic. (bad friend)

im in the worst pickle in my life so far... i want her to stop with that attitude immeadiately, were only teenagers, and i tink that is really stupid behavior and i know i have to do something, but the question is how i am going to do this. after all, i did go through her personal stuff, but i do realize that i have to help her. any suggestions? how?

DoomRulz

Well that's...damn.

I honestly couldn't give you sound advice in a case like that, other than to say confront her. Bulimia isn't something to joke about.

Vickers

Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a match.

Name: Betthany Anne Hilda Mary Johnson
Hair Colour: Blonde (Blondes do have more fun.)
Eye Colour: Blue (I know, I know... blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm blessed.)
Favourite Colour: Yellow (It's one of the primary colours you know and it's bright and cheerful like me.)
Favourite Movie: Any movie from IMDb's Top 250 list.  (If it's not on there, it's probably not good.)
Favourite Artist: Any artist that is topping the charts currently. (Except that Lady Gaga person. She's satan's child.)
Favourite Pastimes: Gardening, reading 'O' Magazine, cooking (I'm a vegan), listening to the radio, taking bubble baths, going to church.
Favourite TV Show: Oprah but unfortunately that has ended.  Luckily I've recorded every single episode to enjoy whenever I please.  My VHS collection is in mint condition.

My ideal match would be somebody who likes cats.  Poor Snowball and Mittens have gone to heaven but the taxidermist did a fantastic job at capturing their personalities.  They're near the entrance to my home - it's as if they're greeting me whenever I get back home from work.  My other cats (Felix, Trixy, Whiskers, Mowzers, Thomas, Oprah, Tina, Celine, Jonesy and Vera) are all wonderful and potty trained.  They have all learned to flush except for Celine - she has a naughty streak and still sometimes does her business in the garden.

I would like a well mannered and well presented man to cook and clean for.  I would love to have kids someday and I've already purchased baby supplies and am well prepared for a girl or boy.

I know I will be an amazing housewife.

I would prefer somebody who is a virgin as I am too a virgin.  Our wedding night should be special.

So, don't be shy and let's meet up.  All I ask is that you're not some creepy man.  Only normal men need apply, teehee.

xoxoxoxo

Vakarian

Vakarian

Sexy Poot's Reaction

SM

SM

Quote from: Edvin on Sep 03, 2012, 07:29:58 PM
fff**k, i have this huge moral issue, would anyone care to help?

i have a steady relation with this girl, not quite in love, but i do have some feelings for her, and i do care about her.
she lost her phone this summer, and she hasnt gotten a new one yet. she stayed the night this friday, and next day she borrowed my iphone to check facebook, she forgot to logout, and when she left, i saw that a message tab with her best friend was open. i got curious and stupid, so i thought i would check the first page of messages, to see if she mentioned me, and then proceed to log out. (i swear that i wasnt going to check her entire message history)

There wasnt anything about me, except a message saying she was leaving my house, twenty minutes ago.

But the there was these messages from last last week, about how the girls are both on a diet. but my Gf said something that Disturbed me... she told her friend that she had eaten a sandwich and then puked it out... her friend briefly mentioned bulimia, but they decided that you should only do it in emergency situations (bad friend) and that doing it smetime every often wouldnt make you bulimic. (bad friend)

im in the worst pickle in my life so far... i want her to stop with that attitude immeadiately, were only teenagers, and i tink that is really stupid behavior and i know i have to do something, but the question is how i am going to do this. after all, i did go through her personal stuff, but i do realize that i have to help her. any suggestions? how?

If you want to tackle it - you're f**ked.  And not proper f**ked.

She'll crack the shits something fierce if you tell her how you came across this piece of info, and probably not want to see you any more. However if you tell her she needs to speak to someone, and she does, you could be helping her in the long run.

Other option is to try and 'find about it' some other way and then tackle it.

Moral of the story is - don't read someone elses messages.  Never ends well.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2012, 06:05:04 PM
Mind you, she likes to takes things "fast" so for all I know, we could be an 'item' by next week lol!

Rick, if I may, if you start feeling like things are moving too fast, then they probably are. Be sure to keep a level head and to tell her to slow down if you have to. It's not easy I know, but necessary.

Oh I won't, that was the main reason why she broke up with her last boyfriend.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 03, 2012, 08:33:28 PM
Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a match.

Name: Betthany Anne Hilda Mary Johnson
Hair Colour: Blonde (Blondes do have more fun.)
Eye Colour: Blue (I know, I know... blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm blessed.)
Favourite Colour: Yellow (It's one of the primary colours you know and it's bright and cheerful like me.)
Favourite Movie: Any movie from IMDb's Top 250 list.  (If it's not on there, it's probably not good.)
Favourite Artist: Any artist that is topping the charts currently. (Except that Lady Gaga person. She's satan's child.)
Favourite Pastimes: Gardening, reading 'O' Magazine, cooking (I'm a vegan), listening to the radio, taking bubble baths, going to church.
Favourite TV Show: Oprah but unfortunately that has ended.  Luckily I've recorded every single episode to enjoy whenever I please.  My VHS collection is in mint condition.

My ideal match would be somebody who likes cats.  Poor Snowball and Mittens have gone to heaven but the taxidermist did a fantastic job at capturing their personalities.  They're near the entrance to my home - it's as if they're greeting me whenever I get back home from work.  My other cats (Felix, Trixy, Whiskers, Mowzers, Thomas, Oprah, Tina, Celine, Jonesy and Vera) are all wonderful and potty trained.  They have all learned to flush except for Celine - she has a naughty streak and still sometimes does her business in the garden.

I would like a well mannered and well presented man to cook and clean for.  I would love to have kids someday and I've already purchased baby supplies and am well prepared for a girl or boy.

I know I will be an amazing housewife.

I would prefer somebody who is a virgin as I am too a virgin.  Our wedding night should be special.

So, don't be shy and let's meet up.  All I ask is that you're not some creepy man.  Only normal men need apply, teehee.

xoxoxoxo

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 03, 2012, 09:23:50 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2012, 06:05:04 PM

Oh I won't, that was the main reason why she broke up with her last boyfriend.

If you have to second guess it, then this isn't someone you want to be involved with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed