Started by (Bad Blood), Oct 07, 2023, 07:07:02 AM

Humans vs predators total war

Humans
0 (0%)
Predators
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author
Humans vs Predators total war poll (Read 4,647 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I wanted to make a Poll and discuss your thoughts on how a war between Yautja/Predators and humans would actually go? If that were to ever happen in the story I mean. Of course leaving out plot armor. So do you think the humans would win or the predators?
    I truly mean holding nothing back total war between both species. It is assumed the tech we see them use in movies is their more light armor and weapons, they have a much better set of offensive and defensive weapons during large scale conflicts. Humans are indeed clever and we have just barely beaten a single one in the past, but we are tenacious as a species.
    However the Yautja are indeed stronger, faster and more durable and more advanced than us, so that's something to consider. Have fun and try to be as objective as possible 😉

[cancerblack]

Wouldn't they just glass us from space? Or even just throw a rock at relativistic speed?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 07, 2023, 07:15:27 AMWouldn't they just glass us from space? Or even just throw a rock at relativistic speed?
Hahaha! 🤣 argument over, predators win. FLAWLESS VICTORY. Yeah good point, let's just say a battle on the ground for conversations sake? Or let's just say their honor prevents them from ending us in one blow from space. The predators decide to meet us in battle on the ground. I know it's plot armor! I don't care mwahahaha!

SiL

SiL

It comes down to who you want to win in a story you're writing then, if you're going to throw in handicaps.

By any objective measure Predators should win from what we've seen of their technology.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Oct 07, 2023, 10:07:07 AMIt comes down to who you want to win in a story you're writing then, if you're going to throw in handicaps.

By any objective measure Predators should win from what we've seen of their technology.

I was just kidding around lol. I realized after making the post it wasn't much of a discussion considering what I realized after [cancerblack] pointed it out. I did some remembering and in AVP they literally blasted a whole in the ice 2000 feet below the surface and a structure, so yeah...it's kind of no contest at this point, they would kick our butts from orbit.

ralfy

ralfy

They also have portable nukes, as seen in the first movie.

Local Trouble

If a spare-faring civilization with the Predators' level of technology wants us all dead, we're all dead.  There's nothing we can do to stop them.

And they don't even have to set foot on Earth to do it.

Immortan Jonesy

I bet the Predators can win a war against the primordial humans even.

littlesprout

If we're talking total war we can assume they will not oblige by their normal hunting code of honor. Which means they could eliminate at will, with all their weapons. Humans would be lucky to get a few kills in.

I imagine the ships obliterating most the earths surface and the remaining people taken down with ease.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 08, 2023, 09:06:15 PMI bet the Predators can win a war against the primordial humans even.

https://i.ibb.co/CPV4GRr/engineers-covenant.jpg
Honestly I was thinking the same thing. The Predators actually seem more advanced than the engineers and have greater weaponry.

Wweyland

It all depends on the timeline. I think the Predators are already really struggling with humans in the 27th Century of the "Rage War" conflict.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed