Young Elite
0 (0%)
Experienced Elite
0 (0%)
Elder
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author
Feral Predator's Rank (Read 2,609 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 24, 2023, 04:35:10 AMI consider him a young Blooded Yautja for the fact he got reckless and let his pride get the better of him. He was still proving his worth to his clan and was doing a poor job at it. He would have died at the very beginning if he had remained honorable and didn't cloak when he started losing.

Even if he did survive, he would have been looked down by his clan and still would have to prove himself a worthy Blooded Yautja.

Feral did have more experience than Scar because Feral had the skull of a River Ghost as his helmet. That's not something that's given. It's something that's earned. So more than likely, ascending the ranks was causing him to challenge ranks he shouldn't have been challenging. He hadn't hunted humans before and his clan saw that as another challenge he needed to take instead of trying to cause havoc amongst his kin.

Now if he was an older Blooded and not young, then he was a Yautja doomed to die shortly either on a Hunt or by the blade of another Yautja.
I agree, I think as well he is newly blooded but still blooded. Like you stated, he has more skill and trophies than scar but not on the level of more experienced blooded individuals or higher ranked Individuals like Jungle Hunter or the Bad Blood, who is likely to have been Elite before his "fall from grace" as you may call it. Though Feral did kill a bear when another predator in the comics couldn't even with weapons, so that counts for something at least.

SolusPr!me1313

SolusPr!me1313

I think he is Blooded.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 24, 2023, 04:42:44 AMI agree, I think as well he is newly blooded but still blooded. Like you stated, he has more skill and trophies than scar but not on the level of more experienced blooded individuals or higher ranked Individuals like Jungle Hunter or the Bad Blood, who is likely to have been Elite before his "fall from grace" as you may call it. Though Feral did kill a bear when another predator in the comics couldn't even with weapons, so that counts for something at least.

I believe he's just been getting lucky this entire and had been relying more on his strength then skill. He stayed cloaked during the fight with the bear and the wolf. He does have some skill but he's a thick-headed young buck.

That's why I believe his elders was seeing him as a problem and so he was being pushed to prove himself so he would either learn his lesson and wise up or die honorably.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I consider him to be a "regular", not an Elite.

littlesprout

littlesprout

I think of feral as a totally different type of predator. Different strand from the same species, like the supers in Predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed