Did Dane Hallett insinuate that a new Predator movie is in the works?

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 21, 2023, 11:36:53 PM

Author
Did Dane Hallett insinuate that a new Predator movie is in the works? (Read 6,420 times)

Yautja888

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2023, 07:50:14 PMDid you hear? The last one had a GIRL beat the Predator! And she wasn't even white! HELP ME HP LOVECRAFT I'M BEING GENOCIDED!

Wait, Harrigan was white ? :laugh:

[cancerblack]

No, chuds give him (and Ripley) a free pass because those movies came out before you all got brain worms in 2014-2018.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 20, 2023, 09:55:44 PMNo, chuds give him (and Ripley) a free pass because those movies came out before you all got brain worms in 2014-2018.

Everyone knows that Princess Leia, Ellen Ripley, and Sarah Connor are the only strong competent women ever written for the screen and anyone since then has simply been a Mary Sue. In this comment I will use facts and logic to explain myself as I

Wweyland

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 20, 2023, 11:21:12 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2023, 07:50:14 PMDid you hear? The last one had a GIRL beat the Predator! And she wasn't even white! HELP ME HP LOVECRAFT I'M BEING GENOCIDED!

Top kek
Is that a Predator name? Sure sounds like it.

[cancerblack]

Maybe if you follow the lame-ass Perry conventions

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed