Is Shaman Predator older than other members?

Started by (Bad Blood), Apr 09, 2023, 04:50:38 AM

Author
Is Shaman Predator older than other members? (Read 978 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello my friends, I'm just curious your opinions on this matter, is Shaman Predator from the Lost Tribe older than other members? Maybe not elder Predator old but i noticed the Elder Predator bows/nods his head only to him as he walks by at the end of Predator 2. Also longer dreadlocks as well.  Seemingly holding a position as a sort of spiritual leader of sorts and seems to have their respect, even the respect it seems of the Elder/Greyback. I would not think he would nod his head to a younger individual, this is what I have deduced from watching the scene multiple times. Anyway, what do you think?

SuperiorIronman

I wouldn't be against him being one of the older hunters on the ship. It'd fit that he'd definitely be in a position of authority though.

So according to Neca he is one of the older Predators. So that would check out.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Apr 11, 2023, 12:34:53 AMI wouldn't be against him being one of the older hunters on the ship. It'd fit that he'd definitely be in a position of authority though.

So according to Neca he is one of the older Predators. So that would check out.
That's how I feel about it. It would makes sense from what is shown and would definitely better fit the scenes based on what we know of thier culture. Assuredly. Yeah and we do have the Neca Bio to support it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed