Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 69,521 times)

Eldritch_DM

STHAP, I'm old enough as is....  :D

Local Trouble

Maybe if we get apoplectic and complain enough, someone will make some calls and get them to stop the presses and rethink this thing.

irn

irn

Quote from: Hemi on Dec 24, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
Understandable, when the franchise has spawned one of the worst AA videogames in history.

And also one of the best with Isolation  ;D

Xenomrph

Quote from: Alienon on Dec 24, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
Some people already so mad about Umbrella-style W-Y, but still literally nothing know about motives, reasons, plot and other stuff. Hasty conclusions have become the norm?

Ellen Ripley: Did IQs just drop sharply?

When the action is "mass murder of civilians with biological weapons", I'm not sure the motives matter when it comes to "good" or "bad".

Well, I mean, maybe you're right. Maybe all of those colonists were total assholes?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 24, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
Well, I mean, maybe you're right. Maybe all of those colonists were total assholes?

We should at least consider it.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 24, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

They were all die-hard fans of AvP:R.

whiterabbit

Alright 16 pages in, can somebody tell me what the hell is brewing? We're getting trolled aren't we.

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2018, 06:48:18 PM
Maybe if we get apoplectic and complain enough, someone will make some calls and get them to stop the presses and rethink this thing.

QuoteAh shit, what do I care?  This franchise flew off the rails decades ago as far I'm concerned.

TheSailingRabbit

Ask Hicks. I dunno.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Dec 25, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

QuoteAh shit, what do I care?  This franchise flew off the rails decades ago as far I'm concerned.

I'm apathetically apoplectic.  It's a condition.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2018, 12:37:56 AM
Alright 16 pages in, can somebody tell me what the hell is brewing? We're getting trolled aren't we.

I have it on good authority that it's for real.

Xenomrph

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 25, 2018, 12:14:54 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 24, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

They were all die-hard fans of AvP:R.
Whoa whoa whoa, I like AvPR. It's a "guilty pleasure" movie.

Alienon

Alienon

"""Well, I mean, maybe you're right. Maybe all of those colonists were total assholes?"""

Well, you forgot that WY is all about money, not about peoples. Maybe this colony makes a profit of $. But aliens as bioweapon can make of $$$$$$$. Perfect (and cheap) place for experements and demonstration for buyers and shareholders.

Hemi

Hemi

Quote from: irn on Dec 24, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Quote from: Hemi on Dec 24, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
Understandable, when the franchise has spawned one of the worst AA videogames in history.

And also one of the best with Isolation  ;D

Of all games ever? No. Among fans of the franchise yes. Unfortunately it did not make enough money/profit for Sega. I personally love it to bits, but it's not considered a success. People are too afraid to play the game prob lol.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

You should do a series of YouTube videos (in a strong SoCal accent) in which you vehemently and venomously decry a product which hasn't even been released yet.

Local Trouble

That's not a bad idea.  Would you smash that like button, click subscribe and ring the bell?  How about becoming a Patreon supporter?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed