Assassin's Creed III

Started by Gosutoraida, Feb 16, 2012, 02:40:55 PM

Author
Assassin's Creed III (Read 43,184 times)

Gate

Gate

Well, never thought I'd say this but BRB BE BACK IN 2 WEEKS. No more spoilers for me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I continue to not see anything, even though I am posting right now. Come Tuesday, I'll be posting less and less on this site because I know that I'll be completely focused on this game.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PWq22E9CQ :laugh:

"horse and carriage drive-bys..."

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 26, 2012, 09:02:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PWq22E9CQ :laugh:

"horse and carriage drive-bys..."

:laugh: that was great, probably one of the best things Ive seen from Smosh.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I've never played Assassin's Creed before, is it great? I love the whole "time traveling, changing history" aspect of it.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 27, 2012, 12:21:52 AM

I've never played Assassin's Creed before, is it great? I love the whole "time traveling, changing history" aspect of it.
Well number one, don't ever say that. That sounds like a troll question.

You don't actually change history. They play off of the textbook history being as it is because of the Templars. But all events, character deaths, and everything else are historically accurate down to the very month and year.

You don't time travel, you relive Genetic Memory through the Ancestors of Desmond Miles who was a Modern Day Assassin. He does this through a machine created by the Templars called the Animus.

There's a lot more to it, but I won't spoil the basic story or concepts other than that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Grimes, play the f**king games right now!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Like I said, don't know much about the franchise, so thanks for clearing that up :) Which would be the best game in the series to buy and/or play first?

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 27, 2012, 12:28:22 AM
Like I said, don't know much about the franchise, so thanks for clearing that up :) Which would be the best game in the series to buy and/or play first?

Well, for story sake, I say start at the beginning, BUT if you could only get one, I would say 2, because he plays better than 1.

Vepariga

Vepariga

If you want to experiance it fully go from AC1,ACII improves on what AC1 lacks but stay for the story. Otherwise you can Start at AC3 and there is a 'previously on AC' segment. But I you wont have the attachment and feeling as those like me that have played since AC1.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well, that depends if you want to play from the very beginning. Each intro after the first game pretty much recaps every game and it's important parts so you can have a sense of what's happening. So it all depends on you, just know that AC II, AC: Brotherhood, and AC: Revelations is basically a trilogy which ends by also closing the chapter from the first game.

Either way, I'll start you off with the trailer for the first game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UM_fufj8f0#ws

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

How is the gameplay? Is it like Halo, Batman: Arkham Asylum/City, or something different?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 27, 2012, 02:10:04 AM
How is the gameplay? Is it like Halo, Batman: Arkham Asylum/City, or something different?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcWOROASK8#ws

Remonster

Remonster

The first game is a very repetitive game, but worth getting through because of the over-arching storyline. AC2 is one of my favorite games of this generation of hardware and is absolutely worth playing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed