USA Today's 2017 Movie preview includes new photo from Covenant.

Started by Anthony, Jan 08, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

Author
USA Today's 2017 Movie preview includes new photo from Covenant. (Read 22,812 times)

Corporal Hicks

Thanks, Anthony. I'm getting this up now. And can I say, what a shitty website. I can't click anywhere without being taken to a new page.

cliffhanger

appreciate the photo, as i know about that website's shittyness indeed.

looks like that's right outside the covenant lander if had to do a slightly educated guess probably after the explosion i think , she's got a headwound so much have been in a fight already.

Anthony

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2017, 08:45:09 PM
Thanks, Anthony. I'm getting this up now. And can I say, what a shitty website. I can't click anywhere without being taken to a new page.

No problem, and I agree with you on the website.

Valaquen

Man, Ridley should've asked Cameron to draw up some guns for him.

Infected

Thats a nice pic, i like the naturel color scheme on it, its probably being fixed to darker shades i can assume??

The Cruentus

"The comments largely covers what Katherine Waterston has already said in the past about Daniels' character developments and any similarities between her character and Ripley."

There shouldn't be any comparisons between Ripley and  Daniels or indeed any new female character in general, its not good for development or for fandom opinion of said character, originality is the way to go, no one should try to emulate Ripley because it will fail and fans will hate that character for being a carbon copy. Lex and that one from Requiem anyone?

Tis a nice picture though.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 08, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

Yeah, I'm still not digging on the weaponry in this. That said, I do like the looks of that AUG from this angle.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 08, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

I don't know...looks good to me, we don't need more pulse rifles, seen enough to last a life time.  :P

PVTDukeMorrison

I actually don't even mind it, it's a pretty bare bones body kit that makes it look just a bit futuristic. Don't get me wrong, it wont go down as the next pulse rifle but it's practical, I like it

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't have wanted a Pulse Rifle. I wouldn't have objected to something like what they explored in the Prometheus concept art -

LiquidSentry

My god, is daniels doing a photoshoot? Hair is... on point  ;)

The Cruentus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2017, 09:14:55 PM
I wouldn't have wanted a Pulse Rifle. I wouldn't have objected to something like what they explored in the Prometheus concept art -

Nice, that is like a Pulse SMG or Pulse shotgun  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very SMGish. Looks like it was inspired by the Scorpion.

LiquidSentry

Totally, my first thought was MP5 eh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed