New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,268,340 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: Severen_76 on Feb 05, 2024, 11:18:57 PMHey guys, I used to live on this site and AXP a very long time ago (when AVPR was in production. I probably even gave the Strause brothers some shit back then too). Couldn't remember my old log in so here we go again.

Nice to see some familiar faces from the back in the day!
You think you can just jump back into the conversation when you never told us goodbye...the nerve  :P.  haha Welcome back!

Doc

Doc

hola all !,
i do not know this site (yet!)
i love retro stuff, and love reproducing old film effects
i am working on a interactive muthur 6000 os / shell / command line interface
i also work with video and editing

if and where on this forum may i post current projects?

thank you !

SciFigures

Hello! I'm Scifigures from Brazil, owner of Scifigures Review YT channel. I'm a huge fan of Predator Universe.

Thanks,
Ronaldo

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits!

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

dami1

dami1

Hi guys !

I'm Damien, a frenchie in love with Alien franchise since his childhood.
I hope to have good time here !

The Judge

The Judge

Salute, Marines!! At ease!! I'm your new XO Officer, Walkyrie dreadnought ship assignation from now on. Despite my **cough** 53 **cough** years of service to the Marines Corp, I'm still young, ready to fight!! Under my command, you will suffer, you will cry to your momies, you will never ressigned, you got it?? Last thing, Marines, never, and when I say never it's never, so, never mock my proud French accent. If you do, I will kick you fat ass on LV426!! Understood?? Now, get out of here!! Salute!!

Local Trouble

This guy's giving me some nostalgic flashbacks of Sgt. Slaughter on G.I. Joe.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our new members! Please have a read of the rules, feel free to message staff with any queries and I look forward to getting chatting with you all :)

Prometheus242

I believe introductions are in order. Hi, I'm Prometheus242 :) 

Kradan

Kradan

Hello

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards Prometheus242! Please have a read over the rules and I look forward to seeing you get stuck in with the rest of us!

robbog

robbog

Hi, my name is Rob. The first time I saw Alien in the cinema, I was one years old... :o  it had just been released and my parents thought it was a good idea to go see it with me  :-\ . Since then I have always felt something special with these movies

Hotwater

Hotwater

Hello have been a fan of the alien/predator franchise since I was a young boy, the 95' Kenner toy line got me hooked. This seems to be the best place for all things avp!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed