My largest predator axe yet! Also added a new section to my diorama!

Started by (Bad Blood), Feb 10, 2024, 08:02:28 AM

Author
My largest predator axe yet! Also added a new section to my diorama! (Read 883 times)

(Bad Blood)

So here is my newest and biggest predator axe to date! It took a lot of work to make it but was fun! I also added a new section to the display for my options! Below is the is the new axe at the top and below are the earlier weapons I created/painted. I hope you like them!

Wysps

Awesome work, that spear is especially kickass.  How did you go about making them?  You must need really good fine motor skills.  I feel like I'd break them just holding them. 

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wysps on Feb 10, 2024, 11:13:28 AMAwesome work, that spear is especially kickass.  How did you go about making them?  You must need really good fine motor skills.  I feel like I'd break them just holding them. 
Thank you much! It was a mix of multiple predator spears that were cut and applied together with glue and then painted and then sealed. It does take a steady hand and lots of patience lol. For the axes it was a similar system but the blade was actually made of a clear plastic drawer that I cut out the shape of an axe head and sharpened and detailed then painted. The prior axe heads were made with softer plastics.

The Shuriken

Hey weren't you supposed to make tonfas?  :P

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 10, 2024, 03:37:44 PMHey weren't you supposed to make tonfas?  :P
I was! Lol my apologies I will get on that.

Wweyland

For a second, thought it was life-size :D
Great work.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 11, 2024, 12:34:54 PMFor a second, thought it was life-size :D
Great work.
😁 Thank you so much!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed