The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 463,840 times)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I honestly wasn't too excited about the whole wildlings side of the story and just wanted to get back to King's Landing at first, but that was an intense battle!

Great effects on the giants and mammoths. Pretty crazy  8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 09, 2014, 08:05:45 AM
Spoiler
[close]

:laugh:
Oh, sweeps.

Though, they actually did the mammoths!?
Sweet. Looking forward to this even more now.

Vepariga

Vepariga

That episode was f**king insane!

Spoiler
I LOVED those giants and mammoth,looked fantastic. The giants arrow and the giant getting arrowed was brilliant!

I shed a tear for her aswell,that realy came out of no where. and I literally grabbed my mouth when Jon got smacked into that anvil face first lol fuk dat.
[close]

Last episode is going to be nuts

Effectz

Effectz

Great episode.

Vepariga

Vepariga

oh and

Spoiler
When they let the wall drop with that big anchor thing that was siiiick! cleaned them up real good!
[close]

Master

Master

Really solid episode!
Spoiler
We should get bettle like that more often. I adore gigants since season 2, I hope we`ll have some solution to this in this season. I hate to wait a year to finish this.
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

Those brave men held the wall... damn giant.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MudButt on Jun 09, 2014, 02:44:46 PM

The scene where they recite their oaths in the face of the giant was perhaps the best scene in the episode.

Master

Master

Spoiler
To be honest I was thinking were are their bows and crossbows? Serously, they knew they`ll fight a gigant.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really f**king loved this episode. Everything was cray, and a lot of surprises. Freaking Ollie and his bow and arrow, of course with a name like that he'd be a good shot.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 09, 2014, 02:46:05 PM

The scene where they recite their oaths in the face of the giant was perhaps the best scene in the episode.

If not of the season... beats Oberyn's death for me easily.

I love how James Marshall managed to not just give us a huge battle, but a battle with pathos, highs and lows, different emotions instead of just one thumping beat. So much variety and different setpieces. And those Giants with their Mammoths were blockbuster territory.
Spoiler

I hope they show stannis showing up by the end of next episode... it would have a nice "Two Towers" style of ending...
[close]

But then again... game of thrones doesn't play nice...

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 09, 2014, 03:31:18 PM

I love how James Marshall managed to not just give us a huge battle, but a battle with pathos, highs and lows, different emotions instead of just one thumping beat. So much variety and different setpieces. And those Giants with their Mammoths were blockbuster territory.
Spoiler

I hope they show stannis showing up by the end of next episode... it would have a nice "Two Towers" style of ending...
[close]

Spoiler
Stannis not appearing at the end has surprised me.
But the GoT always keeps a stinger for the final episode.
I just thought it'd be (Ep 10 spoiler)
Spoiler
Tywin's death.
[close]
[close]

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 09, 2014, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 09, 2014, 03:31:18 PM

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Stannis not appearing at the end has surprised me.
But the GoT always keeps a stinger for the final episode.
I just thought it'd be (Ep 10 spoiler)
Spoiler
Tywin's death.
[close]
[close]

Funny thing is, I'm dreading that moment more than I dreaded the Red Wedding... simply because
Spoiler
Charles Dance is the man!
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

HUGE BOOK SPOILERS FOR FINALE

Spoiler
I have a feeling we're going to get Stannis' arrival early on in the episode, Tywin's death at the end, and Lady Stoneheart right after.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed