The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 463,745 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Wh-

f**k this series to seven hells and back.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Wow.

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That shit was amaze. Loved it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I knew it was coming. Still the first time this show made me feel a bit sick. :-X

Rong

Rong

Yeah wasn't hard to pick... but i have no idea what happens next

Spoiler
it would have been too neat if Oberyn had won
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Guys, answer me this :
Spoiler
Is Oberyn's death a 'Gory Discretion shot' like Eddard's or do we see a full pulping of his head?
Can't wait for tonight.
R.I.P GoT's Boba Fett.
[close]

Also :
Spoiler
[close]
:laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 02, 2014, 08:49:35 AM
Guys, answer me this :
Spoiler
Is Oberyn's death a 'Gory Discretion shot' like Eddard's or do we see a full pulping of his head?
Can't wait for tonight.
R.I.P GoT's Boba Fett.
[close]
Spoiler
The Mountain flips him over and starts slowly crushing his head, digging his thumbs into Oberyn's eyes, which is a series of very horrific graphic shots with blood pouring out Eldon Tyrell of Blade Runner style (and then some), and then the Gregor does the final crush down and the blood is seen splashing up into his face as Oberyn's head explodes off-screen (his head grossly actually begins to push outward in the final shots of him before the crush). When the Mountain rolls off of him, you can his entire head f**king crushed in, skull fragments, brain matter, open face/head... all that nasty shit. There's a pretty good look of it from above, too. Ellaria screams in terror (really great, classic screaming shot if I do say so myself), Cersei looks disgustingly smug and pleased, and Tyrion looks like he's about to faint as Tywin sentences him to death.

It's f**king horrific.
[close]

Behind the scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wasxw0n0MNI#ws

Love how detailed and extensive the production design/choreography is on this series.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
What got to me was how Oberyn was screaming himself. :-X
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
Yup, it was such a jarring reminder that even cool badasses scream when having their skulls crushed in, starting with their eyes.  :'(
[close]

Also, stop changing your damn name! I only just noticed who this was.  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 02, 2014, 09:46:42 AM
Guys, answer me this :
Spoiler
Can't wait for tonight.
R.I.P GoT's Boba Fett.
[close]
Spoiler
The Mountain flips him over and starts slowly crushing his head, digging his thumbs into Oberyn's eyes, which is a series of very horrific graphic shots with blood pouring out Eldon Tyrell-style (and then some), and then the Gregor does the final crush down and the blood is seen splashing up into his face as Oberyn's head explodes off-screen (his head grossly actually begins to push outward in the final shots of him before the crush). When the Mountain rolls off of him, you can his entire head f**king crushed in, skull fragments, brain matter, open face/head... all that nasty shit. There's a pretty good look of it from above, too. Ellaria screams in terror (really great, classic screaming shot if I do say so myself), Cersei looks disgustingly smug and pleased, and Tyrion looks like he's about to faint as Tywin sentences him to death.

It's f**king horrific.
[close]

Behind the scenes:

Love how detailed and extensive the production design/choreography is on this series.

Spoiler
He knocks lots of his teeth out too with one punch and you see his gummy mouth with screaming lol
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

... Everybody chill for a second....

Spoiler
Oberyn's weapon was poisoned... dun dun DUN! The Viper strikes. The Mountain is f**kED.
[close]

;D

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 02, 2014, 09:46:42 AM
Guys, answer me this :
Spoiler
Can't wait for tonight.
R.I.P GoT's Boba Fett.
[close]
Spoiler
The Mountain flips him over and starts slowly crushing his head, digging his thumbs into Oberyn's eyes, which is a series of very horrific graphic shots with blood pouring out Eldon Tyrell of Blade Runner style (and then some), and then the Gregor does the final crush down and the blood is seen splashing up into his face as Oberyn's head explodes off-screen (his head grossly actually begins to push outward in the final shots of him before the crush). When the Mountain rolls off of him, you can his entire head f**king crushed in, skull fragments, brain matter, open face/head... all that nasty shit. There's a pretty good look of it from above, too. Ellaria screams in terror (really great, classic screaming shot if I do say so myself), Cersei looks disgustingly smug and pleased, and Tyrion looks like he's about to faint as Tywin sentences him to death.

It's f**king horrific.
[close]

Behind the scenes:

Wow, that's even more then I was expecting. Bloody hell...

And Blacklabel...don't be so sure...

Five hours to go!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGqx4algAMw

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

5 hours till what?

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 02, 2014, 02:26:52 PM
5 hours till what?

I actually get to see it. :P
Englander here. (And one who refuses to stream.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed