Where is she really? *Spoilers*

Started by szkoki, Oct 09, 2014, 06:17:24 AM

Author
Where is she really? *Spoilers* (Read 4,497 times)

szkoki

szkoki

Spoiler
I mean we saw a loads of eggs loads of xeno. If there is no queen and human-> egg morphing is the case then why is there Cameron's nest? Developers left us wondering?
[close]

Vrastal

Vrastal

Two different type of reproduction?

We never have seen what the beginning of an infestation is like it could be they eggmorph until they have enough to begin a queen system with enough drones to protect her. Or the devs were just keeping to to Alien. Or who knows they ARE alien

Darkness

Darkness

I really doubt it's eggmorphing - it was never explicit enough. I think there was a Queen somewhere - just wasn't shown for some reason.

Xhan

Xhan

Spoiler
Eggmorphing covers it just fine, and ther was more than enough time for that to occur before Amanda got there judging by ALIEN.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
I don't expect them to really deal with this. It'll all come down to eggmorph/queen theory. Personally I think the Aliens are capable of eggmorphing a Queen egg and that's what happened here.
[close]

Space Voyager

Spoiler
There is "*spoilers*" written in the thread title, no need for spoiler tags.   ;D
[close]

thecaffeinatedone

Maybe they thought: "If we include this deleted scene, people are going to pissed and think we violated the canon! So, uh, we won't show a queen, but, like, we'll show a bunch of eggs and alienses...that way it isn't shown but not contradicted either! D:". After all, not everyone knows what egg-morphing is. Some people literally think Predator came before Aliens and that they've always been part of the Alien universe.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Bit of a cop out really. Hopefully they'll address the mystery in the DLC.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 09, 2014, 11:03:21 AM

I felt that way too. I think CA played it safe by leaving it ambiguous.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 09, 2014, 11:03:21 AM

are they doing any story dlc?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Nothing has been announced except the survivor stuff, so probably not.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

ACM's "Stasis Interrupted" story DLC (which addressed the games biggest mystery) was only announced about 2 months after the game's release. Wouldn't surprise me if Sega does the same again with A:I.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

If they introduced the queen it would mean Amanda would have deal with that in some way. Showing the hive and no queen meant she could just blow it and it not be a let down for the player. The queen would have most likely been a boss battle and that goes against what this game is about.

Also think Aliens us both egg morphing and Queens.

Nightlord

Nightlord

I had something odd happen to me on the medical deck as you can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4lgMYBvByg#ws

I was listening to various alien sounds to figure out what caused that and I think it sounds similar to the queen screech at 5:53 in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7SNoYOQmY#ws

Does anyone know what the screech is actually from?

Jango1201

Jango1201

If they do a story DLC, during a mission they should have whomever the character is stumble upon the nest and it's early stages. Somewhere in the nest, you encounter a person turning into an egg similar to the deleted scene in Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed