Predator Omnibus Vol.1

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 08, 2007, 02:02:31 PM

Author
Predator Omnibus Vol.1 (Read 6,927 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Got all but the last one.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 16, 2007, 02:55:11 PM
Just got my review copy and it has:

Concrete Jungle
Cold War
Dark River
Rite of Passage
The Pride of Nghasa
The Bloody Sands of Time
Blood Feud

Corporal Hicks would you mind telling me what Blood Feud and Rite of Passage are about?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Would love to but I haven't read it yet. I'll let you know once I read them. Skimming through, Rite of Passage, is about this African boy doing a coming of age ritual. You know, hunting down dear and whatnot, when a Predator comes out of no-where, kills his village and the boy and this Predator have to fight.

happypred

happypred

Thanks buddy, hmmm...Rite of Passage sounds pretty familiar. I think "Rite" and "Pride" were both originally featured in Predator Jungle Tales, the latter also taking place in Africa (involving British colonials if I'm correct)

Blood Feud sounds very interesting, I hope it involves a feud between two Predators  :P

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Is this out yet? or not?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's out the 15th apparently.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Oh, okay

Corporal Hicks

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

i have yet to get my hands on this

holymoses

holymoses

i got avp:omnibus1 and it kick ass!!!

echobbase79

echobbase79

Just read your review Hicks and its to bad that Blood Feud sucked.  :-[

I thought for sure the Samurai  stuff would make a interesting addition to the comic mythos.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

I'm buying this, tomorrow. Looks like Volume 2 is coming soon as well.

BTW, I bought AVP Omnibus Vol. 1 and Aliens Ominbus Vol 1 and they are excellent. Can't wait for the second volumes.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I actually liked Blood Feud after reading. I liked the idea of the story. To each his own as they say.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

here I was getting all excited and about to go looking for it, when I discover I have all the original comics..damn.
I hope Vol 2 has some new stories in it.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 22, 2007, 11:00:17 AM
here I was getting all excited and about to go looking for it, when I discover I have all the original comics..damn.
I hope Vol 2 has some new stories in it.

If you have all the original comics then don't worry about. Its just upgraded prints of the books. Aliens vs Predator has never looked better. The colors were a lot richer too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed