Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 431,713 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This is so meta :'(

Immortan Jonesy

I have never messaged to Mike's Monsters for Alien Romulus spoilers ;D  I'm too shy for that lol

Kradan

Kradan

On my 18th B-Day my parents went through the trouble of ordering a cake that looked like an egg with facehugger and buying me a T-Shirt with a croped version of this pic printed on it:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

They obviously did a good job in bringing you up.

Kradan

Kradan

Sometimes I have Alien Isolation nightmares. They never end well

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 08, 2024, 04:28:04 PMSometimes I have Alien Isolation nightmares. They never end well

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 08, 2024, 04:28:04 PMSometimes I have Alien Isolation nightmares. They never end well
Buddy, it should be a dream that you're in your favorite game. I know it's a horror game and you possibly might die, but it's so cool that you're in your favorite game  :)

Kradan

Kradan

I mean, yeah, it's kinda cool. But it's one thing being fully awake, knowing full-well that you're just playing a game, and another when your sleepy brain is fully convinced that a space monster is coming to get ya

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 08, 2024, 04:56:41 PMI mean, yeah, it's kinda cool. But it's one thing being fully awake, knowing full-well that you're just playing a game, and another when your sleepy brain is fully convinced that a space monster is coming to get ya
Yeah... that tends to happen

Stitch

Stitch

I once skateboarded with Riley Hawk and the Adio skate team.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed