Aliens: What if…

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 21, 2023, 03:08:24 AM

Author
Aliens: What if… (Read 10,103 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just call one "What if the Sulaco made it back to Earth?" and use it to get the Blomkamp script out there. ;)

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 22, 2023, 12:34:03 PMNice to get new comics, but they might have found a more interesting "what if" to start this off.
I mean, it all depends on writers idea of how to approach it. I also read superhero comics, and they had many what ifs and alternate timelines, and there were some very interesting stories starting of simple and simingly uninteresting scenarios.

bulletproof2k

bulletproof2k

Thank you for the post. Do you have sources where you can read about it in an expanded form or make a pre-order?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: jacobo1122 on Dec 22, 2023, 12:48:08 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 22, 2023, 12:34:03 PMNice to get new comics, but they might have found a more interesting "what if" to start this off.
I mean, it all depends on writers idea of how to approach it. I also read superhero comics, and they had many what ifs and alternate timelines, and there were some very interesting stories starting of simple and simingly uninteresting scenarios.

Yeah, there's definitely a ton of very interesting ripple effects that could/would come from Burke surviving the events of Aliens. It's just funny how the announcement frames it as a question that everyone's been asking for years. :laugh:

T Dog

T Dog

So Burke probably bargained with the Alien not to kill him by offering a high dollar value percentage on all future discoveries made on Hadley's Hope.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Nope. Absolutely not.. I know exactly where this comic is going with that cover of him in the queens layer.  Burke did NOT put the f**king egg on the Sulaco, not in any universe. 😝

davewesker

davewesker

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Dec 21, 2023, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: davewesker on Dec 21, 2023, 10:03:02 PMHow come information on this is so lacking. Cant find anything about it online, even downloaded the Preview thing this is appafrom and its not in it? Want it to be a thing but lack of info is strange.
the solicitations for march just came out https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/21/full-march-2024-marvel-comics-solicitations/
Ah thank you. See I downloaded something called Preview that the pic was apparently from and went to the page shown and even looked through whole thing and it wasnt there. Happy to be wrong.

yuppy

yuppy

best news ive heard in a long time in the published comic stuff realm for Alien.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: davewesker on Dec 22, 2023, 03:32:17 PM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Dec 21, 2023, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: davewesker on Dec 21, 2023, 10:03:02 PMHow come information on this is so lacking. Cant find anything about it online, even downloaded the Preview thing this is appafrom and its not in it? Want it to be a thing but lack of info is strange.
the solicitations for march just came out https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/21/full-march-2024-marvel-comics-solicitations/
Ah thank you. See I downloaded something called Preview that the pic was apparently from and went to the page shown and even looked through whole thing and it wasnt there. Happy to be wrong.
your welcome

SM

SM

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 22, 2023, 12:46:17 PMJust call one "What if the Sulaco made it back to Earth?" and use it to get the Blomkamp script out there. ;)

They did that in 1988.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Hopefully we'll get What If stories for Predator as well...

"What if the Predator killed Dutch?"

I'd like to see that!

SM

SM

He collects a trophy and goes home?

You'd have an actual story if he killed Dutch first.

SiL

SiL

Dillon kills the Predator by pushing a pencil in its eye.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

As long as it invalidates the steaming pile of horse droppings known as Dark Mother, then I'm all for it!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Dec 22, 2023, 09:59:08 PMAs long as it invalidates the steaming pile of horse droppings known as Dark Mother, then I'm all for it!
What is Dark Mother?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed