Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 736,577 times)

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

When Halo 3 comes out It'd be a welcome change to have more characters to choose from in Mulitiplayer besides Cheif and the covenant.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

Spoilers

since reading Halo: Ghosts of Onyx it makes me wonder would we be able to play as the Spartan 3's ?

Cabal

Cabal

I doubt we'll see that.

Bungie were saying on their site a while back that they were looking into recording female lines for multiplayer. Whether they'd just use the voice for the standard Spartan model, or make a new female model remains to be seen. Infact, the voice recording may not occur as the idea was just pitched to visitors to the site.

I'd expect playable Brutes.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I expect the brutes to regenerate health like the spartans and elites are able to regnerate their health and shields. though Bungie for the most part have been good in keeping their secrets, I remember one update from their site stated And the MLG boys will sweat blood with excitement. They will all still moan at me about how we nerfed the pistol from Halo One, but this new thing will at least cheer 'em up for a few months. Or years. It's that big.

makes me wonder if their is some new gameplay added on, or hell maybe in campaign we actually fight alonside Linda, Fred, and Kelly and in co-op take control of them ala Gears of War.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'm going to be pissed if they change multiplayer and allow you to be brutes or the other species.

It needs to remain spartans/elites.  Hell, I wouldn't care if they put some ODST soldiers or marines in there as just skins,

But the whole idea of being able to play as a hunter/elite/jackal/grunt if f**king retarded.

And yes, female spartan voices were recorded.  So we might see a female spartan model, but if you look at Nicole from DOA 4, she doesn't look much different from the chief.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

campaign is one thing I'm really worry about, I hope they took their time and actually give a 20-30 hrs FPS game here, unlike Halo 2 which took about 10-15 hrs. also I hear they're doing something new with Legendary instead of making the enemies tougher.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i say that it should just be elites/spartans but they better change the fact that elites can get killed easier with sniper rifles because you can just shoot that big neck of theirs and they're dead, try shooting a spartan in the neck and they won't even die.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

yeah never understood why the neck wasn't consider lethal enough to bring a Spartan down with one shot. still it only takes 2 shots to bring down anyone with anything less of a head shot.

so I rather like the S2AM UNSC sniper rifle, and Covenant beam Rifle.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The problem with the elites is the fact that their "hit boxes" are bigger than a spartan's.

That is one reason why I want to keep the multiplayer models as spartans or odst hell jumpers in mp.

From what I've read so far on Bungie.net, single player doesn't seem to be a problem.  True, Halo 2's campaign was around 13 hours compared to Halo 1's 17 hours, but it could still be longer.

Ze scarecrow

Ze scarecrow

Yeah i thought Halo2's levels were great but because you didnt get to play master chief that much, it felt shorter than halo 1, still i loved it it was an awesome game and a great idea at getting a different perspective

shadowfox2003

shadowfox2003

Halo is an awesom game and I can't wait for Halo 3 the war to end all.

Berserk360

Berserk360

Can't wait for that game!!!

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

Halo is an awesom game and I can't wait for Halo 3 the war to end all.

Halo 3 will end the trilogy, but from what I hear from IGN it doesn't end the war. there will be more Halo games like Halo Wars and Peter Jackson's project game.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Halo 3 is the end of the master chief/ark story arc.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

yup

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed