Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 17,172 times)

SiL

SiL

A question, though; did anyone honestly think there wouldn't be a hive?   :-\    I felt it was pretty much a given. Even though the Queen was locked up in AvP, the Aliens still built a hive in the sacrificial chamber.  But, still, news is news. Now my only concern is that they introduce molting from drones to Queens *shudders*

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Well, since avp2 has a very low budget it is not a given...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I actually cant believe of how much stuff were getting here if its really a very low budget, lots of aliens, big explosions, military stuff with tanks, spacecrafts and now the hive, its really great IMO.

SiL

SiL

QuoteWell, since avp2 has a very low budget it is not a given...
Low budget doesn't mean they can't have another claustrophobic set. It's not like they're reconstructing the Eiffel Tower from scratch.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Pretty interesing news, and an interesting theory as well.  Should make for some pretty intense battles...  Pred will probably take the queen, defeat it but be badly injured, then have to battle the Predalien, battle to a stalemate, with both heavily injured, hybrid probably doing a little bit better...self destruct?   Anyhow I can\'t wait to see it!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The theory mentioned above is pretty much what I've been speculating. Although, I was wondering if the hybrid infesting the pred's ship could possibly have been a queen. I find it very hard to believe there wouldn't be any queens in AVP2 and I doubt the egg morphing ability is going to be implemented.  I also speculated that some preds might survive the alien conflict as well as the crash, but are eliminated shortly after by the remaining infestation leaving only one sorely pissed and vengeful predator to escape... only to come back and kick some ass. lol And of course the infestation spreads and effects the humans immediately.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Firstly, AR also featured a hive. The ridged heads are far more likely to be to do with age. There could be a lot of sensitive stuff beneath that shell, in need of extra development time and only shedding the covering once that is done.  Secondly, yeah, who thought there would not be a hive? :) There were signs in the first and third films that one was starting to be made and the newest edition of the first makes it clear one had been made. Queens make no difference. It's their default environment.  Thirdly, why don't people 'understand' the ability to create eggs? It might be a mystery how the process happens, but the vast majority who saw that scene appear to realise what's going on.  Giving them that ability would be the best thing the team could do.  It would mean that even one of them is a lethal threat and has to be dealt with. :)

Krycek

Krycek

I always thought that the ridges came with age..... also if there is going to be a Queen facehugger I would be very thrilled.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Do I have a clone ?????  Mr.Weyland | 08 Jun 2007 21:1910 what I really hope is that there are going to be more new aliens besides the pred to make the movie more exciteing. seeing as how their is going to be a hive . as for the haters screw them.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

A tad obvious, but at least its confirmed now.   Darkness, HOW did you come about meeting your connections?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He is FOX

Vader the White

Vader the White

Well, this gives more info about the movie and gives us a idea of the movie. I can't wait.    ;D  

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Interesting....but wrong.     ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Colin! You sly fellow you! It has something to do with the plot I know it! Thats why they wont release the plot outline, because we have to wait to see the teaser to be shocked! Colin said there were plot twists as well.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Man I can\'t wait to see this movie...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed