It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 96,119 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 11:24:10 AM
So did anyone spot all the actual The Last Supper references? Any Judas' in there? Scott doesn't make references to Christian stories and greek myth for no reason. Happy hunting!

Yep!!

https://twitter.com/Cavalorn/status/834714972680765441

QuoteGuys, I think Ridley might be doing the subtle Space Jesus thing again #AlienCovenant pic.twitter.com/MQ73oZlVRS

Whiskeybrewer

That was actually the best crew introduction scene since Aliens. You get a good sense of everyone. Its a shame its not actually gonna be in the movie

Also i like how Fassbender has differenciated the voices of Walter and David

Infected

Quote from: T Dog on Feb 23, 2017, 11:20:24 AM
I did not enjoy the prologue or the trailer. hoping tge actual finished product is good.
Im curious, what is it you didnt like about the trailer and the last supper?

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 23, 2017, 11:27:38 AM
Yep!!

https://twitter.com/Cavalorn/status/834714972680765441

GREAT! Its obvious, isnt it?
Spoiler
And he ll burn... What an irony....
[close]
Oh, Ridley, what are you doing there? :)

neomorpheus

neomorpheus

Hahaha! Amazing. ;D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So did anyone spot all the actual The Last Supper references? Any Judas' in there? Scott doesn't make references to Christian stories and greek myth for no reason. Happy hunting!
Now that you mention it, I think Judas was the guy bitching about Tennessee's drinking and then getting cut off by Daniels speech. He's even in the right spot when she cut him off.

T Dog

Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 11:28:45 AM
I did not enjoy the prologue or the trailer. hoping tge actual finished product is good.
The trailer - soooooooo many spoilers and it just looked like Prometheus again aesthetically.

Prologue - super choppy editing. Didn't dig the dialogue. Seemed like actual movie scenes interspersed with improv. Dont like that Danny McBrides first impression was him doing his usual thing (which i love, but not in Alien). The ship looked awesome at the start though.

HuDaFuK

I actually really liked McBride's bits and the look of his character in the trailer. I especially loved how putting on the hat meant it was party time :laugh:

Enoch

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 23, 2017, 11:39:26 AM
Now that you mention it, I think Judas was the guy bitching about Tennessee's drinking and then getting cut off by Daniels speech. He's even in the right stop when she cut him off.

Totally agree, Crudup is actually the type of actor to play such character! ;) :)

whiterabbit

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 23, 2017, 11:41:45 AM
Now that you mention it, I think Judas was the guy bitching about Tennessee's drinking and then getting cut off by Daniels speech. He's even in the right stop when she cut him off.

Totally agree, Crudup is actually the type of actor to play such character! ;) :)
Ha. Guess we all know who kills Captain Jesus now.  :laugh:

neomorpheus

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 23, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

Well we see he's been led by Walter to the Egg chamber in the Trailer so I wonder what they would both be doing there alone?

Enoch

Quote from: T Dog on Feb 23, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

The trailer - soooooooo many spoilers and it just looked like Prometheus again aesthetically.

Prologue - super choppy editing. Didn't dig the dialogue. Seemed like actual movie scenes interspersed with improv. Dont like that Danny McBrides first impression was him doing his usual thing (which i love, but not in Alien). The ship looked awesome at the start though.

Character deaths are not spoiler, not in ALIEN movie!!! You should have learned that after 4 alien movies ;) :D
So, deaths are not spoilers, I mean that seriously. They didn not reveal a single spoiler in trailer!!!

Regarding the Prologue, everyone has the right to personal opinions, but I total disagree with you.

Infected

Quote from: T Dog on Feb 23, 2017, 11:39:51 AM
Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 11:28:45 AM

Ok to each its own i guess.

Although i disliked the fact that Prometheus didnt deliver what it should, it still is a beautiful movie and one of my guilty pleasures.
So i dont mind the look at all.
And Ridley needs to deliver with Covenant, so if he doesnt, its just bye bye Alien franchise, so this movie is kinda important.

And McBrides line"im gonna colonise over the table" is already one epic line for me LoL
But lets hope the final product will deliver!!

Enoch

Quoteim gonna colonise over the table

:D :D ;D

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 11:47:11 AMAlthough i disliked the fact that Prometheus didnt deliver what it should, it still is a beautiful movie and one of my guilty pleasures.

Of all the things wrong with Prometheus, the visuals were certainly not among them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed