Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
What are you smoking?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author
Xenomorph Cult fill with Predators (Read 2,257 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

All the time xeno cult has anyway been human, which does make a lot of sense since the aliens franchises have been mostly about xeno and human. However what about a xeno cult founded by Predators, I don't know if this idea smart or dumb. I think it would be pretty cool, it brings up a lot of possibilities.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I actually kinda dig the idea, a self loathing pro xeno clan.

littlesprout

littlesprout

And they could have a form of government where they will protest against hunting and killing xenomorphs.

But in all seriousness I have felt like Predators are portrayed that way already. With the EU and video games always showing Predators captivating the Aliens to breed and hunt them. I feel like there's a mutual respect and slightly worshipy vibe there.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: littlesprout on Nov 09, 2023, 03:03:30 AMAnd they could have a form of government where they will protest against hunting and killing xenomorphs.

But in all seriousness I have felt like Predators are portrayed that way already. With the EU and video games always showing Predators captivating the Aliens to breed and hunt them. I feel like there's a mutual respect and slightly worshipy vibe there.
I can see you there but I would to see the cult act like dead space, were hunter go out in the star to search new host for the xenomorph hive.

littlesprout

Don't they already do that though?

Hence why the predators used the humans in AVP. In AVP 2010 the world was a yautja hunting world, so they had to get humans to breed them.

Also, most of their statues and relics resemble the xenomorph in some way.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: littlesprout on Nov 09, 2023, 12:50:36 PMDon't they already do that though?

Hence why the predators used the humans in AVP. In AVP 2010 the world was a yautja hunting world, so they had to get humans to breed them.

Also, most of their statues and relics resemble the xenomorph in some way.
good point, they also put egg in this some sort of bug machine and then the machine will go to some planet and lays some eggs... I didn't think this though

littlesprout

But I do see what you're saying, maybe there is a Predator cult that are overly obsessive and want to control them like how humans do.

Or your dead space analogy, where after a while the people go crazy and begin to sacrifice things just to stay alive.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: littlesprout on Nov 09, 2023, 08:13:47 PMBut I do see what you're saying, maybe there is a Predator cult that are overly obsessive and want to control them like how humans do.
I like to think there is, Predator do largely respect the Xeno, there is bound to be that one Who would eventually go overboard.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: littlesprout on Nov 09, 2023, 03:03:30 AMBut in all seriousness I have felt like Predators are portrayed that way already.

Agreed.

And applying it to the thread, if the Predators killing a few Aliens now allows them to spread much farther later, who's really got the upper hand in the relationship?

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 10, 2023, 12:23:15 AM
Quote from: littlesprout on Nov 09, 2023, 03:03:30 AMBut in all seriousness I have felt like Predators are portrayed that way already.

Agreed.

And applying it to the thread, if the Predators killing a few Aliens now allows them to spread much farther later, who's really got the upper hand in the relationship?
The aliens but most Predators clan would probably disapprove of this behavior and labeled them as bad blood and heretics

littlesprout

If anything this just proves why the alien is far superior than the predator. You don't see aliens worshipping anyone.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: littlesprout on Nov 10, 2023, 04:01:32 AMIf anything this just proves why the alien is far superior than the predator. You don't see aliens worshipping anyone.
And you don't see them f**king each other over for a goddamn percentage

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 10, 2023, 03:55:29 AM

Agreed.

The aliens but most Predators clan would probably disapprove of this behavior and labeled them as bad blood and heretics

No, I meant that the general Predator culture being (at least in some media) set up around revering the Alien as the ultimate hunt and breeding them endlessly only benefits the Alien on a long enough timescale.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 10, 2023, 06:08:58 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 10, 2023, 03:55:29 AM

Agreed.

No, I meant that the general Predator culture being (at least in some media) set up around revering the Alien as the ultimate hunt and breeding them endlessly only benefits the Alien on a long enough timescale.
Oh, wow I am misunderstanding a lot of things recently. And you are correct on that one, like in the xenomorph Queen sacrifice one of the normal eggs to see the the Queen egg in the comic... am I right?

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

What if the assassin Predator was a xeno cult member and when he was near death from fighting people, sacrifice himself a facehugger. The Chest burster will take all the DNA the assassin predator has injected in terms of making it a  either  a xeno abomination or a stronger predalien with some appearance adjustments

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed