Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:35:22 PM
Once again I won't have my Elephant Man!🦣 >:(👉👈
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 05:28:18 PM
That's probably the least significant factor. Just use another actor :)
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by skhellter - Today at 05:20:37 PM
4/27 nearly over
Recreational Area / Re: No Stupid Questions Thread
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:03:19 PM
Are the Australians a ruthless race of dieselpunk warriors who love pineapple pizza, who also slather their faces with Vegemite before battle, who also make the best pies in the world🥧🥩?

👀👉👈

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 12:42:12 AMAlienĀ³ looks damn good in 4K, with the "Legacy Cut" fan project, not much else of interest though.

This :o <3
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 04:34:32 PM
There is going to be footage of something on STAR WARS day ??? 👀👉👈?!
Predator Films / Re: Favourite Predator Movie?
Last post by CANNON - Today at 04:29:57 PM
Predator. Predator. Predator. Nothing else comes close. Only movie that captures the true essence of the character while keeping viewers in a state of mystery leaving us wanting to know more. As the movie runs we learn with Dutch and the team how this creature operates, how it hunts - it's patience, how it observes and studies, how there is no wasted movement, how it uses its environment, how it mimics, how it is a trophy hunter and the danger it possesses all while making us as viewers and the characters in the movie wondering when it'll strike again. After prey - I have to add also Predator gets the design so right, it stands alone and jungle hunter will forever be a classic.

No other movie comes close other than P2.

That being said Predator. Predator. Predator.
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 04:25:59 PM
Legend of Conan would be difficult to make now, since Von Sydow had a very prominent role in the script.
Last post by CANNON - Today at 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Today at 08:25:12 AMBloody hell! I didn't know that. If only ...

First Conan is one of my fav movies ever. He can still make The Legend of Conan ;D

You and me both - and, I wish.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed