fan-made AVP comic

Started by predscar, Feb 09, 2009, 04:29:35 PM

If a fan made AVP comic series was put on this site, would anyone read it?

yes
3 (50%)
if its good
2 (33.3%)
no
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: Mar 09, 2009, 04:29:34 PM

Author
fan-made AVP comic (Read 1,739 times)

predscar

predscar

If you read the question above, you would know that I'm talking about a fan made AVP comic book series on this site.  Right now, I am working on a AVP story that will be drastically different than the ones seen in the movies.  The basic story is this...the predator race is on the brink of total war due to a rebel uprising assassinating the council of eldars.  The remaining Predators send an elite tribe of warriors to capture the tribe responsible for the assasination-but the leader's brother is the one responsible for the disastor.  Meanwhile, the weyland yutani company has found the alien queen from the first AVP movie in perfect condition in the ice.  The company begins frightening work on manipulating the alien warriors(don't worry the originals are still in the story) until a terrorist group attacks the lab, unknowingly setting the aliens free on a populated world of around 10,000 people.  In the end, it will be a battle of epic proportions pitting Human verses nightmare...brother verses brother...and ultimatly ALIEN VERSES PREDATOR

n3m0

n3m0

i think you will get no other answer but "yes"

Celtic-predator

Celtic-predator

Um why wouldn't we....?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed