"Aliens: Quarantine" an unrealeased fan film

Started by Headbite, Sep 22, 2009, 01:50:44 AM

Author
"Aliens: Quarantine" an unrealeased fan film (Read 2,361 times)

Headbite

Hey guys, I'm new to the site so first I wanna say Hi! Name's Don.

Alright so back to the topic at hand. I have an Aliens fan film that I wrote a couple of years ago that never got started. I didn't have a big enough budget or people but I would like to get it started sometime in the near future. Everyone that has read it has really liked it but without the necessary tools, I can't get it started. So I figured if anyone is interested in viewing it (it is copyrighted by the way) just send me a message and we'll talk.

It bases around a team of 5 USMC Marines, each one specializes in something (communications, explosives, medic, heavy weapons, and the C.O. who is a jack of all trades) and they are sent on a search and rescue/seek and destroy mission to a facility called The Nest run by Weyland-Yutani here on Earth in the future. Aliens get loose and a lock-down has been issued on the facility. They send in the marines to track down the main scientists and evac them from the facility but if they aren't found, they are to plant explosives in key areas to destroy the facility; but they are on a time limit of 12 hours. I wrote 2 different endings, one with a nice little twist to it to another Fan Film I planned to write.

So yeah, if it sounds good, maybe I'll post up a scene on here (even though it reads kind of like a novel just not as much detail in it). If I decide to, I'll add in sum detail and I'll happily take feedback. Later guys.

-Don

Headbite

I just had an Idea: If anyone would be willing to help me out and do this with any of the games: AVP2 or the upcoming AVP game or even Aliens CM, that'd be cool

Asian Assassin

yeah i'll help you in the games.

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Headbite on Sep 22, 2009, 01:50:44 AM
Alright so back to the topic at hand. I have an Aliens fan film that I wrote a couple of years ago that never got started. I didn't have a big enough budget or people but I would like to get it started sometime in the near future. Everyone that has read it has really liked it but without the necessary tools, I can't get it started. So I figured if anyone is interested in viewing it (it is copyrighted by the way) just send me a message and we'll talk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That paragraph made my day. Thank you.

Headbite

your welcome i guess

Plokoon111

Good title, and interesting concept. How would you go on doing this with toys. live?

Headbite

well i wasn't planning on doing it with toys, it was to be a live action kinda deal or live action/green screen. But now I'm leaning more towards the games only because it seems it would be easier to do (and less money!)

randy4321

Quote from: Headbite on Nov 04, 2009, 10:46:29 PM
well i wasn't planning on doing it with toys, it was to be a live action kinda deal or live action/green screen. But now I'm leaning more towards the games only because it seems it would be easier to do (and less money!)
well. If you doing it for console then yes I can help or if you need help with any other stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed